Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

This would concern me more as a Falkirk fan, if we miss out on promotion. Under a better manager I can see Hibs doing very well.

They should be doing significantly better. Finishing third in the Championship this season was disgusting.

Houston would have had them challenging Sevco.

I could see them making it up through the playoffs possibly next season.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stubbs has only got one winners medal in his entire career and was a player in each of the two teams that have the worst ever points totals in english premier history. He also was playing for celtic when we pumped them out the scottish cup in 97.

Always good to see the 'Ian Dowie' departure excuse get a run out.

Though in Dowie's case it was at least a cunning ploy to move club without compensation being involved. In Stubbs' case, it will be an attempt at a face-saving exit to avoid being sacked.

No one's buying it.

That's nice.

Stubbs family stay down South and I don't think it was ever anticipated to be here more than two years.

Stubbs has only got one winners medal in his entire career and was a player in each of the two teams that have the worst ever points totals in english premier history. He also was playing for celtic when we pumped them out the scottish cup in 97.

He's won the English playoffs, Scottish cup, league cup an won the league under Jansen stopping 9 in a row, he scored a last min equaliser against Rangers that season too.

Sorry m8 i was only talking leagues.Lets face it if you cannae win something whilst playin for thd old firm up here then theres something far wrong. Playoff wins dinnae count. Its highly embarrassing that they actually give out a cup for finishing 3rd down south.

Sorry m8 i was only talking leagues.Lets face it if you cannae win something whilst playin for thd old firm up here then theres something far wrong. Playoff wins dinnae count. Its highly embarrassing that they actually give out a cup for finishing 3rd down south.

It was during the rangers 9 in a row period but I see your point. He did help assist ten then went down South and lived his dream with his boyhood club in the prem. Not too shabby for an extremely limited player. Also a league cup final with Bolton.

How did St Mirren fare after relegation last season and what did you predict as the outcome?

:lol:

That's not how this works. Find proof* of me making a c**t of it, and we'll talk.

* Hint: it doesn't exist; I'm generally very cautious when it comes to predictions on here.

Another player that made the most of what he had in the Jamie Carragher mould. Also think McGregor at Hibs is a bit like that. Solid and fit as feck and will go through walls for you if not the most skillful.

Yep. Good comparison with Carra and McGregor too.

:lol:

That's not how this works. Find proof* of me making a c**t of it, and we'll talk.

* Hint: it doesn't exist; I'm generally very cautious when it comes to predictions on here.

So your not answering then? Your club made more of a rip roaring c**t of relegation than Hibs.

So your not answering then? Your club made more of a rip roaring c**t of relegation than Hibs.

What's the point in me answering? I could make up any old bollocks to make myself look better in the context. You find the evidence of me making a prediction as fucking clueless as yours, above, and then we'll talk. The burden of proof is on you son.

Besides, nobody's denying we've not done brilliantly; I was simply laughing at the brass neckery of your post, and pointing out that, when you wonder why folk find Hibs so hilarious, it's (partly) because clowns like you come out with shite like that!

Ps: do you really want to debate which team has made the biggest c**t of themselves in the past couple of years?! Fucking bring it on!

That's nice.

Stubbs family stay down South and I don't think it was ever anticipated to be here more than two years.

Why take the Hibs job in the first place if he had no intention of staying until they went back up?

Why take the Hibs job in the first place if he had no intention of staying until they went back up?

Experience. Shop window. He didn't move his family up for a reason. He will be away down South this summer. Probably this time next week if we lose on sat. If not this time next month.

I'd say there's more chance of him voluntarily walking away if we win the cup.

One thing we know is that he'd ridiculously stubborn. I just can't see him choosing to leave as a failure. If we win he could leave as a hero.

Experience. Shop window. He didn't move his family up for a reason. He will be away down South this summer. Probably this time next week if we lose on sat. If not this time next month.

I agree that he is sacked in the summer . he must be after this disaster of a season.

Problem he has is what level of club will want him? League 1 at best. I know that rules in Bolton, but surely they wouldn't be that stupid?

Archived