Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was absolutely magnificent. Glorious stuff all in. The ending was brilliant.

Thought Vaulks and Sibbald were absolutely outstanding for Falkirk. Rogers touch on to the bar decisive. Impressed with Henderson and Keatings tonight for Hibernian but once again, soft spine when pressure comes on.

Disastrous for Hibernian budget wise.

By god this Falkirk team do not give up. No matter how dominant the opposition are, they just don't fold. Magnificent stuff.

Fitting that Bartley is one of the players who missed that because he was absolutely terrible from the moment he came on. Feel for the guy because he seems like a decent chap but not a surprise that Stevenson's the other culprit. We need to finally bin the guy unfortunately, his shitebaggery has held us back for far too long.

Stubbs with one game to save his job. If he loses the final and an English club actually take him off us, it will be a miracle.

Whenever i look at my clubs shambolic fall from grace, i just think that i could be a Hibs fan. Thats when it hits home the old proverb that theres always someone worse off than yourself :lol:

Archived