Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Piss off Bet365. Advertising this match as a freebie on sofascore stream if you sign up for an account. Bullshit! It just keeps taking you round in a circle.

Now they have all my details and I've had jack shit. Not happy.

Unless someone else has managed to get this to work and my technical prowess has failed me?

You clicked an ad link on a streaming website?

Enjoy your computer aids.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrific again from McCracken. Can't ever start a game with Baird and McHugh either.. Neither of them held a ball up all half and have no pace.

Need Miller and one of O'Hara or Hippolyte on immediately. Luke Leahy our best player. Shame as the first 20 mins totally bossed the game. Just crumbled a bit after the equaliser .

Hibs ripped us apart on Tuesday and got little, tonight they were just as Shiite as us and got two soft goals. I said we couldn't play any worse pfffft, how wrong can I be?

Started well scored and then didn't capitalise on our play and paid the penalty big timex literally!

What a shit time to put together 2 inept performances in a row.

We look the tired team, standing admiring the tippy tappy Brazilian type football😄 need to get tighter and get stuck in. We've rolled over to easily first half, need to believe we can do this, it's not going to just happen, don't think Hibs will tire out second half, glad to see McGeoch off. We need to get the ball down and play football, what's this tactic lumping the ball forward to 5ft Baird?

If we need to do this get Lee on, otherwise I don't see it paying off.

Come on Peter Houston, we are better than this!

Badly timed tackle but no way was it deliberate. BT wanks all calling for a red card for McCracken.

Why, do you think he slipped on a banana skin?

Badly timed tackle but no way was it deliberate. BT wanks all calling for a red card for McCracken.

No mistimed tackle is deliberate...?

Denied Keatings having a shot from 8 yards out one on one, surely a clear goalscoring opportunity although I'm glad McCracken stayed on.

Fantastic pass by Henderson by the way.

Archived