Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questioning Hibernian Football Club Club's trademark Liquid Silk Football® - that's one thing...

But questioning Stokes' ability and performances - that is where I draw the line.

Stokes dances where there's dollars - and our Rod is making it rain, daily.

PetrieStokesMakingItRainBadGrandpa_zps7x

That's right Toni, you dance for those dollars...

:lol:

Oh and f**k the hibs.

Yeah i think the idea was that at least if this was accepted it got the ball moving and then hopefully it could be altered at a later date. Crazy that weve got different playoff setups for the lower 3 leagues than the top flight but then its still all about self preservation for the top 12.

Absolutely, now it re established. Let's hope the SPFL will have a look to stop this endurance contest for 3rd and 4th place finishers

Id say f**k the Falkirk but they are too irrelevant to actually give a f**k about.

It just doesn't roll off the tongue as easily.

f**k the Hibs

These playoffs go on forever. They shouldn't be weighted quite so heavily in favour of the Prem team - a straight four-way semis/final would be much better. 11th vs 4th, 2nd vs 3rd, final played on one day. It'd feel like a proper tournament instead of this fucking purgatory.

Anyway, I'd like to see Hibs win this for three reasons:

1) There's a greater opportunity for a true Hibs-class Hibsing in the final

2) Would rather share a league with Falkirk next season

3) Falkirk fans' monumental greeting about Jim Goodwin a few weeks back.

Should be a really good game. Better than the last home game against Hibs certainly.

Hibs have a much better squad of players. Not many Falkirk players would get in the Hibs starting line up. But to balance things off, Hibs have Stubbs and two comedy goalies. Which makes things 50/50.

Hibs are odds on to win in 90 mins tonight. And just 13/8 to win promotion, which seems bizarrely short, given their propensity to Hibs.

There's such an unbelievable amount of pish submitted in this thread I've all but stopped posting in it.  I fear that if I open the floodgates and respond to one post I'll get drawn into some sort of online vacuum of tedium that some of the others have.

There's such an unbelievable amount of pish submitted in this thread I've all but stopped posting in it.  I fear that if I open the floodgates and respond to one post I'll get drawn into some sort of online vacuum of tedium that some of the others have.

A dreadful thread indeed, but noticeably better with your absence. 

Friday night football. actually looking forward to watching this game tonight hopefully you both put on a show.  No idea how it will go though.  Will we all be watching it what for hibs to hibs it.  No idea how it'll go are both sets of fans confident???

Archived