Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Just seen this. I don't and never have. I give credit and stick when it's due, Ive argued Hibs case plenty of times and now I'm criticising Stubbs. Call it as I see it. I'm impartial other than Arbroath.

Hibs fans are gid on the whole on here especially TGIG/Stubbs and King Dom but Bambino and HB75 have lost the plot in recent weeks which is why I'm edging towards wanting a Falkirk win.

I've no turned into a sheep.

Would you like a straw?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why make excuses about kick off time, day of the game, tv e.c.t. raith still brought more fans than what was supposed to be falkirks biggest league game in years.

Our biggest league game in years is coming this Friday wee sack

Just seen this. I don't and never have. I give credit and stick when it's due, Ive argued Hibs case plenty of times and now I'm criticising Stubbs. Call it as I see it. I'm impartial other than Arbroath.

Hibs fans are gid on the whole on here especially TGIG/Stubbs and King Dom but Bambino and HB75 have lost the plot in recent weeks which is why I'm edging towards wanting a Falkirk win.

I've no turned into a sheep.

Don't come sooking up to me now liKKKtie pal, you've made yer bed.

Hibs do have one or two pretty bitey boys on here, it must be said.

Slightly detracts from the work us m9s do straight merking everyone constantly.

There was a time when Doyle was your worst poster. Those were the days.

The Play Offs are fucking magic.

I cannot wait for Friday's match.

And this thread will be dynamite after it .  :lol:

Looking forward to watching Ayr v Stranraer on Sunday via Alba,

Might go to Hampden for the other one on Saturday.

Play offs are good but its w**k how heavily the SPL team is favoured. Like someone said already though, everyone voted for it.

Id prefer the English type scenario with 2 legged ties then a one off winner takes all final against the SPL team at a neutral venue. Imagine the atmosphere at that game...

Aaron Muirhead would be smashing folk left and right

That could be pretty decent. Finals at Dens/Tannadice/Rugby Park/Easter Road etc depending on who's playing.

For me, I can only see a Falkirk win on Friday night, FWIW, I don't think Hibs can play much better than they did during the first 30 mins of the second half and I know Falkirk cannot play worse than Tuesday, we were disappointing. Expect the unexpected!

Archived