Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

You're the one making outrageous claims. Post the link or you're talking shite.

I'm quoting the words of our manager. If you want to verify my account of what he's said, sign up to Falkirk TV and listen yourself. FTV interviews remain online for the season, unlike Radio Scotland who only seem to have them on their iplayer for about a week. 

I can't post a link for something which is PPV.

If you can't afford to pay the fee to listen to it, have a word with Wee Davie. I hear he's got a grand spare.  

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quoting the words of our manager. If you want to verify my account of what he's said, sign up to Falkirk TV and listen yourself. FTV interviews remain online for the season, unlike Radio Scotland who only seem to have them on their iplayer for about a week.

If you can't afford to pay the fee to listen to it, have a word with Wee Davie. I hear he's got a grand spare.

You are the one making the claim, back it up :lol:

Would take a Falkirk victory in the semis right now if it meant them winning the final as well.

I'd also settle for this.

For Falkirk of course - if Hibs knock us out I hope Killie pump them.

Guest Back Post Misses

Hope your boy is okay bud. Ignore the trolls at time like this.

ðŸ‘

He is thanks, just shocked.

I don't care what Houston says. If Doolan had said we'd "finish 2nd easily" I'm sure we could find it somewhere online. Can you?

I remember listening to the Hibs Morton game on the radio and in his pre-match interview Stubbs said something along the lines of "It's between Hibs and Rangers now... 8 points will be too much for Falkirk". May be paraphrasing but that is the basis of what he said. The link on the BBC website has expired now so it can't be listened to, but I remember hearing it because Richard Gordon and co. were questioning his choice of words post-match.

Of course he was talking about the title chase at that stage but Hibs went on to lose to Morton and had a collapse in form that has resulted us being where we are now

ETA: The gap between Hibs in 2nd and Falkirk in 3rd would have been 8 points had Hibs beaten Morton.

I remember listening to the Hibs Morton game on the radio and in his pre-match interview Stubbs said something along the lines of "It's between Hibs and Rangers now... 8 points will be too much for Falkirk". May be paraphrasing but that is the basis of what he said. The link on the BBC website has expired now so it can't be listened to, but I remember hearing it because Richard Gordon and co. were questioning his choice of words post-match.

Of course he was talking about the title chase at that stage but Hibs went on to lose to Morton and had a collapse in form that has resulted us being where we are now.

Noting about us easily finishing 2nd?

Archived