Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hibsing it" is losing a very important match/competition in which Hibs are expected to win..

Like when Falkirk equalised at hampden last season in the final.

Guest Back Post Misses

Not really sure it takes the death of a former player to reach the conclusion that a game of football isn't the be all and end all to be quite honest.

Fancy Hibs to murder these diddies.

He is a friend of my son as he worked with the lad for a couple of years. It puts things into perspective as a result.

Like when Falkirk equalised at hampden last season in the final.

Yes or when you lost to Hamilton in the playoffs when you went down.

Or when you were streets ahead in the league and flopped this season when 2nd was in the bag.

Like ✋ðŸ»- 👆🻠against hearts. Or this season against Ross County.

Or 2-0 up against us with 10 men and 4 minutes to go.

Or...well you can see the 'Hibsing it the rules' thread for more examples. I'm sure you get the point. To be clear though - I agree we hibs'd it in the final last season.

I'm glad you agree.

A team of loan signings who finished 11th where never expected to beat Hearts in the final. Hamilton I will give you though. County, it was an even game, not a humiliation like Falkirks loss to them 7-1. I'm out now.

If McGeough is fit then i reckon we will sneak through. If not then we'll struggle.

Edit: The only response i can have for Failkirk fans using the "hibs it" patter is...4-3 :)

2-0 up against 10 men with four minutes to go in a game that would have sealed 2nd and all the advantages that go with it - then losing two goals faster than Stubbs can formulate a sentence - now that's Hibsing it.

2-0 up against 10 men with four minutes to go in a game that would have sealed 2nd and all the advantages that go with it - then losing two goals faster than Stubbs can formulate a sentence - now that's Hibsing it.

And having said all that we now find ourselves in the exact same position as Failkirk.

4-3 by the way :)

Not really that much of an advantage though. We'll make light work of you here.

Spoke to a couple of Hibees from work who said you guys were looking pretty knackered from 60mins onwards yesterday.

Hopefully we can use our pace to take advantage of any tiredness both on Tuesday & Friday.

This "Hibsing it" chat is getting boring now. Hibs f**k up sometimes, Falkirk f**k up sometimes. Move the f**k on.

The match on Tuesday is vital we don't lose, if we come back to the Falkirk stadium needing to win by two goals or so then there's not a fucking chance we'll make it through.

Archived