Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Are they f**k. :lol: nobody probably cares apart from Hearts and Killie fans and a few closet ****.

The hilarity factor plays a big part. Would be hilarious to see Hibs completely Hibs the playoffs.. Although we're all counting on you to finally get your hands on the cup.

I also love away trips to Easter Road. Cracking Stadium. Could really do with getting rid of Falkirk as well..

Why would Killie fans be wanting you out here? They have a far better chance against Hibs than they do against Falkirk..

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

The news filtering out today puts this game into perspective now.

Really isn't the be all and end all now.

The hilarity factor plays a big part. Would be hilarious to see Hibs completely Hibs the playoffs.. Although we're all counting on you to finally get your hands on the cup.

I also love away trips to Easter Road. Cracking Stadium. Could really do with getting rid of Falkirk as well..

Why would Killie fans be wanting you out here? They have a far better chance against Hibs than they do against Falkirk..

This Hibs it patter really is tragic

Got tickets for both legs today. Can't wait, tall order but on our day we can take Hibs IMO. Performance like the 2nd half of the 3-2 game against Rangers is required for 180 minutes at least if we are to get through.

No concerns about facing Killie tbh. Hibs fans can testify to how hard it is to shake a loosing habit when finishing 11th. Motherwell only escaped as Rangers were so poor last year.

Are you not the boy that was bragging about grown men attempting to assault people because they lost a game yesterday?

No shit. When did "you care about the result" become an insult on here?

Hes just trying to make amends for the fact that his horrible club cheated there way to a league cup win over hibs!

Honestly this budget chat is absolutely fucking chronic, it actually makes my eyes bleed when all you see is Falkirk fans going on and on about the fucking budget.

Whose post about budget are you wittering on about Dong ?

I mentioned budget last but only to highlight Hibs' desire to be out of this league - is that no allowed?

Honestly this budget chat is absolutely fucking chronic, it actually makes my eyes bleed when all you see is Falkirk fans going on and on about the fucking budget.

Isn't budget chat the reason Hibs get to call us diddies?

You're right. We should scrap all that shit

Whose post about budget are you wittering on about Dong ?

I mentioned budget last but only to highlight Hibs' desire to be out of this league - is that no allowed?

*Dom thank you very much.

I didn't mean any post in particular, it's the same folk who bring it up in every single post regarding Hibs & Falkirk. We've underachieved and you've overachieved. That's it.

It's the same when Hibs fans talk about Rangers, it's fucking boring.

Is hibsing it not what we where supposed to do against Raith?

Far better chance against us that Falkirk? Cheerio :lol:

The news filtering out today puts this game into perspective now.

Really isn't the be all and end all now.

Not really sure it takes the death of a former player to reach the conclusion that a game of football isn't the be all and end all to be quite honest. 

Fancy Hibs to murder these diddies. 

Archived