Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

Sure it was after the Hibs Livingston win, Houston mentioned it in one maybe two Falkirk TV interviews, definetly post Hibs 2-2, so its obviously been used to fire up the players..... Cheers Alan

He made Falkirk £60k and a couple of days trip to Haven in Ayr. Good boi is Stubbsy.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure it was after the Hibs Livingston win, Houston mentioned it in one maybe two Falkirk TV interviews, definetly post Hibs 2-2, so its obviously been used to fire up the players..... Cheers Alan

I think you're lying.

Let's just wait and see come the end of the season.

It's not the bee all and end all but you are utterly desperate to win.

We hasn't glossed over anything. We have had two terrific cup runs which was no fluke and we still stand here come Tuesday in the exact same position as Falkirk who had no cup runs. Right now we have had a much better season. That could change come Friday mind.

A better season if you lose everything ?

Hearts fans have the T-shirt on ready to print

League cup final - Hibsed it

Play off final - Hibsed it

Scottish cup final - Hibsed it

No Falkirk fan is thinking its the be all and end all to get promoted, whereas a good few Hibs fans are desperate to get out this league and it is the be all and end all.

If you'd have told any Falkirk fan the season will have you 2nd, lose the least amount of games in the league, they'd have laughed in your face, considering our budget is 3x less than Hibs and Rangers 4 or 5 less if not more.

3rd or 4th was most Falkirk fans expectations, Hibs were to win the league.

The big difference between the two clubs is we are a team, we have won and lost as a team, Hibs aren't a team in the same manner, too many toys out the pram individuals. If we are successful, it will be because our team have won it, if Hibs do, its because an individual has kept his toys in the pram

A better season if you lose everything ?

Hearts fans have the T-shirt on ready to print

League cup final - Hibsed it

Play off final - Hibsed it

Scottish cup final - Hibsed it

No Falkirk fan is thinking its the be all and end all to get promoted, whereas a good few Hibs fans are desperate to get out this league and it is the be all and end all.

If you'd have told any Falkirk fan the season will have you 2nd, lose the least amount of games in the league, they'd have laughed in your face, considering our budget is 3x less than Hibs and Rangers 4 or 5 less if not more.

3rd or 4th was most Falkirk fans expectations, Hibs were to win the league.

The big difference between the two clubs is we are a team, we have won and lost as a team, Hibs aren't a team in the same manner, too many toys out the pram individuals. If we are successful, it will be because our team have won it, if Hibs do, its because an individual has kept his toys in the pram

So you are still guessing then. We can still win the Scottish cup and are in the exact same position as Falkirk this season. That is facts.

You also haven't beaten hibs this season. As for "hibsing" the league cup final, how did Falkirks cup run end to the same side?

Second means zip if you don't win in the playoffs as we found out last season. Nobody will remember where Falkirk finished in the league if we pump yous next week. Now we have taken care of Raith I couldn't give a shit we finished 3rd.

It wouldn't be like Falkirk fans to make up shite about Stubbs and then don't back it up.

They really are desperate to find anything to be offended by when it comes to Stubbs. What about when wee houstie dismissed us and said Raith would be tough opponents in the playoffs? GIT IT PINNED OAN THE WALL STUBBZY!!!!11!111!!!

They really are desperate to find anything to be offended by when it comes to Stubbs. What about when wee houstie dismissed us and said Raith would be tough opponents in the playoffs? GIT IT PINNED OAN THE WALL STUBBZY!!!!11!111!!!

Weird bunch looking for rivals. When we pump them next week it "won't matter anyway"

So you are still guessing then. We can still win the Scottish cup and are in the exact same position as Falkirk this season. That is facts.

You also haven't beaten hibs this season. As for "hibsing" the league cup final, how did Falkirks cup run end to the same side?

Second means zip if you don't win in the playoffs as we found out last season. Nobody will remember where Falkirk finished in the league if we pump yous next week. Now we have taken care of Raith I couldn't give a shit we finished 3rd.

Sorry for not being a clairvoyant, of course I'm guessing. Bookies are rarely wrong, Killie will be favourites, Rangers will be favourites

As for our league cup mirrored Hibs, we got beat of the winners albeit on their own patch.

One Hibs win with a penalty that was never a penalty, you've had two of them against us this season, so hopefully that evens up this week. The previous league games mean HeeHaw, last season you owned Rangers till the play offs.

As for 2nd means zip, sure Stubbs will use that as his first excuse if you either lose to us or Killie and I think we may have lost to Raith if we didn't get 2nd as we have players running on empty/one leg due to injuries.

FTR, I think Scottish cup success will only happen if you lose to us.

No pressure for us in this tie. We've had a fantastic season finishing second and I think with the squad we have signed up for next season, we've budgeted for the championship. If we go up, great, but if not none of us were expecting it.

This is entirely true, if we were to get through this tie and then go on to do well in the home tie of the final I might just start thinking about the top flight next season - as it is I'm fairly relaxed about us still being in the Championship next season, it's not the end of the World for a wee diddy club like Falkirk.

I agree. I'm not even looking for arguments. We lost and it's disaster and massive under achievement considering our league position too. We should be taking care of Falkirk over two legs.

This might just be the first post of yours I've agreed with, Hibs have budgeted on getting back to the top flight, it's where they should be, being stuck down here with us f'ck-nuggets must hurt like hell.

Hibs may well go up, they're very capable of it, but think how easy it would have been with an actual manager in charge instead of Derren Stubbs - it's like when McCoist was in charge at 'Rangers' and their fans couldn't see how shite he was.

It wouldn't be like Falkirk fans to make up shite about Stubbs and then don't back it up.

OK...

Many falkirk fans heard it, Houstie stated it on Falkirk TV.....

But we made it up....

Stubbs tries to be clever, problem is, he cant.

Calling Raith, Falkirk yesterday on the post interview on the Hibs website shows where he is at...

Imagine watching an interview on another teams website with the sole purpose of trying to be offended by whats said. Minter.

Who was offended ?

Car crash TV can be enjoyable to watch

Comedy road show listening to Stubbs, tho I nearly fell asleep as his material ran dry and the amount of time it takes him to string a sentence.

When did Alan Stubbs say we'd "easily finish 2nd"?

Weak bro.

Falkirk are in a great position for this one. If we win the tie fans will think it is brilliant. If we lose fans will still say we have had a great season.

Hibs fan will be expecting to win and if they lose and remain in the Championship it will be a pure disaster.

Hope hibs tou falkirk,horrible club with horrible fans...

Are you not the boy that was bragging about grown men attempting to assault people because they lost a game yesterday?

It's not the bee all and end all but you are utterly desperate to win. .

No shit. When did "you care about the result" become an insult on here?

It's such a tough ask for a championship club to win the play offs unless second bottom of the SPL goes to the last game. With Killie knowing they are in the play off final, I wonder what kind of team they will put out against The two Dundee's for their last couple of SPL games? Meantime Falkirk and Hibs have to go at it hammer and tongs with Hibs having the small matter of the cup final somewhere in the middle! If Hibs go up it will be a minor miracle!

Looking forward to the psychological masterpiece that will be Stubbs - Houston over the next few days. Should put some of the most famous international chess matches to shame.

Haven't seen today's game yet as I was working until 2pm but will catch up on it tomorrow, however this will be harder than the potential final imo.

There was a few saying that last year anaw for our game

The reality could not have been more wrong

Don't let us down Falkirk! The whole country are counting on you.

Are they f**k. :lol: nobody probably cares apart from Hearts and Killie fans and a few closet ****.

Archived