Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been brilliant for about a year now. Just took us a little while to get the Hibs loser mentality out of him.

What's he won at Falkirk like? He's shite and Falkirk is his level.

What an absolutely ridiculous argument.  Nearly all of your players will have won nothing while at Hibernian, does that make them shite too?

Taiwo may have been honking at Hibs but he has done well for Falkirk, sometimes players just don't perform at a club yet do admirably elsewhere.  Seems like that is the case for Taiwo just as it has been and will continue to be for many others.

What an absolutely ridiculous argument. Nearly all of your players will have won nothing while at Hibernian, does that make them shite too?

Taiwo may have been honking at Hibs but he has done well for Falkirk, sometimes players just don't perform at a club yet do admirably elsewhere. Seems like that is the case for Taiwo just as it has been and will continue to be for many others.

You just said he had to lose the losers mentality. So he has a winning mentality now, meaning he's achieved something at Falkirk?

Two national cup finals this season says there is not much of a losing mentality at Easter Road this season, come to think of it has Taiwo been on a winning side against Hibernian this season?

Boy is nowhere near good enough for us and we should easily beat any side he's regarded a good in. That's just the truth

Above Hibs in 2nd....!!

Picked up Hibs tickets this morning.... Kilmarnock have been on the phone to the club enquiring how many we will bring for the next tie

Above Hibs in 2nd....!!

Picked up Hibs tickets this morning.... Kilmarnock have been on the phone to the club enquiring how many we will bring for the next tie

It means sod all if you don't beat us this week though. We had under achieved in the league so far also.

Two national cup finals this season says there is not much of a losing mentality at Easter Road this season

Funny I thot I seen Ross County as the winners and more than likely Rangers for tother added with a third place finish when your manager stated you'd easily finish second.... Not to even mention his treble statement..

I wish Falkirk had that winning mentality, I really do

Funny I thot I seen Ross County as the winners and more than likely Rangers for tother added with a third place finish when your manager stated you'd easily finish second.... Not to even mention his treble statement..

Well you did win the Above Hibs Cup apparently. Good job little buddy ðŸ‘

Boy is nowhere near good enough for us and we should easily beat any side he's regarded a good in. That's just the truth

Correct. Compare the club's resources and Falkirk are massive underdogs here. We've acquired ourselves OK this season though with only a poor penalty decision separating the sides.

Hopefully tickets available on the night as I can't make it to the shop beforehand.

You wouldn't wish to be in the league cup final and the Scottish cup final you are guessing the other side will win? Aye so you wouldn't. You got fucked 7-1 off that Ross County in the league cup I think by the way :lol: clearly winning mentality at Falkirk :lol:

I don't think I'll be able to make it along to the stadium before this. Do you reckon I'll be able to buy tickets at Easter Road on the day?

They were selling Rovers tickets at the Easter Road ticket pod before yesterdays game so its possible.

Correct. Compare the club's resources and Falkirk are massive underdogs here. We've acquired ourselves OK this season though with only a poor penalty decision separating the sides.

Hopefully tickets available on the night as I can't make it to the shop beforehand.

I agree. I'm not even looking for arguments. We lost and it's disaster and massive under achievement considering our league position too. We should be taking care of Falkirk over two legs.

When did Alan Stubbs say we'd "easily finish 2nd"?

It means sod all if you don't beat us this week though. We had under achieved in the league so far also.

60k more, not burning out our players, its not the be all and end all if we fail in the play offs, whereas Hibs have glossed a season with cup runs and may still finish up the bridesmaid in everything, of which I expect Hibs to do if they get past us

60k more, not burning out our players, its not the be all and end all if we fail in the play offs, whereas Hibs have glossed a season with cup runs and may still finish up the bridesmaid in everything, of which I expect Hibs to do if they get past us

Let's just wait and see come the end of the season.

It's not the bee all and end all but you are utterly desperate to win.

We hasn't glossed over anything. We have had two terrific cup runs which was no fluke and we still stand here come Tuesday in the exact same position as Falkirk who had no cup runs. Right now we have had a much better season. That could change come Friday mind.

When did Alan Stubbs say we'd "easily finish 2nd"?

Sure it was after the Hibs Livingston win, Houston mentioned it in one maybe two Falkirk TV interviews, definetly post Hibs 2-2, so its obviously been used to fire up the players..... Cheers Alan

Archived