Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

I don't think first tie is must win...even a one goal defeat puts us in a great position with a home tie to come and a tired hibs if it goes to extra time in front of our own fans. I'm upbeat about this we were unlucky at easter road last time with cracks og soft penalty and a sending off. I liked the way we started that game aggressively until they scored early.

Hibs fans had significant expense this season with all the play offs and cup runs but they won't be complaining.

Not many days to sell decent amount if tickets for Tuesday but hopefully we can take 2000. Given Raith took 1600 and we took similar recently.

Agree with earlier quoted side which still leaves us impact subs if required in mchugh ohara and hippo. Hope houstie doesn't go one up front with baird again

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will dispose of these diddies with ease if we play like we done in the first half today...

In all seriousness, it's going to be tight. It's imperative that we win at home and try and keep a clean sheet if possible. We've kept a clean sheet in our last 3 home games scoring 8. We don't want to go to Falkirk needing a win. Can't wait to see the Houston vs Stubbs mind games cause utter seethe amongst the Grangemouth gimps on here

We will dispose of these diddies with ease if we play like we done in the first half today...

In all seriousness, it's going to be tight. It's imperative that we win at home and try and keep a clean sheet if possible. We've kept a clean sheet in our last 3 home games scoring 8. We don't want to go to Falkirk needing a win. Can't wait to see the Houston vs Stubbs mind games cause utter seethe amongst the Grangemouth gimps on here

2-0 us on Tuesday and 1-1 on Friday will do me. 

This thread will be the worst in Pie and Bovril history.

Hey, is your memory that short?  We've had some utter horrors over the years..  Mind you, if Livi or Morton fans get involved it could take a turn for the worse.

As for the tie?  I'd marginally favour Falkirk but I hope both matches end in energy-sapping 5-5 draws and The Bairns win 9-8 on penalties.  Get Hibs tired and broken ahead of the cup final!

How much are Falkirk charging their own supporters for Friday. 

£15 Adults

£10 Concs

£5 Kids (not allowed free due to SPFL rules)

Re number of tickets sold, they've only been on sale for a few days. Should hit the 5k mark no problem 

I fancy the winner of this to pump Killie.

Our assistant manager James McDonaugh was at the Killie v Partick game filming set pieces........take from that what you want.....!!!

Massive job trying to break that losing habit, though.

Oh I agree. Killie aren't very good.

Hibs biggest problem is you seem to be on your arse physically.

Falkirk are rested and so will Killie be.

Our assistant manager James McDonaugh was at the Killie v Partick game filming set pieces........take from that what you want.....!!!

Fairly incredible news from Mr Dust this time.

Looking forward to the psychological masterpiece that will be Stubbs - Houston over the next few days. Should put some of the most famous international chess matches to shame.

Haven't seen today's game yet as I was working until 2pm but will catch up on it tomorrow, however this will be harder than the potential final imo.

Archived