Premiership Play Off Semi Final

Guest Back Post Misses

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think we'll have it in us to get through here. We were knackered in the second half today

Edit: We'll definitely have to win at home to have a chance. Our away form has been rancid at the end of the season.

Going to be a couple of tight games, think on paper ibs are stronger but falkirk are a hard team to beat and have grabbed a few last minute goals. It'll probably come down to one team making a silly mistake at the back.

This thread will be the worst in Pie and Bovril history.

We need to avoid defeat on Tuesday I reckon. Huge pressure on us if we're coming back to Falkirk chasing the game.

Houston has to go 4-4-2 with Miller and Baird up front. I'd probably have Vaulks next to Watson but I'd imagine he'll go with McCracken at CB, at Baird up front by himself in a 4-5-1.

We better not play Baird up front on his own.

it's a tactic we've only employed at Dens, Ibrox and Easter Road and it simply doesn't work. 

Both sides will be confident they can get through. Very important we don't 'lose' the tie at Easter Road. 

Hopefully the ref has a decent game for once 

We better not play Baird up front on his own.

it's a tactic we've only employed at Dens, Ibrox and Easter Road and it simply doesn't work.

Both sides will be confident they can get through. Very important we don't 'lose' the tie at Easter Road.

Hopefully the ref has a decent game for once

totally agree on both points. Baird up front on his own simply never works and we need a better ref at easter road.

Can't say I am massively confident for this one.

Hibs are probably the better team (certainly have a far superior squad of payers) and we haven't been playing particularly well.

Sill the team has a lot of belief in them and Hibs have had a hard season.

Hopefully keep it tight first leg and make use of the Home advantage.

Guest Back Post Misses

If no one has picked up any injuries this week this team is certain to start IMO

Rogers

Muirhead Watson McCracken Leahy

Alston Vaulks Kerr Sibbald

Miller Baird

Leaves us

Taiwo

Hypolyte

O'Hara

McHugh

Gallacher

Shepherd

Need to avoid losing at ER. That will set up a stormer on Friday night.

The rest we have had has to be an advantage on the Friday if we don't f**k it up on Tuesday.

If no one has picked up any injuries this week this team is certain to start IMO

Rogers

Muirhead Watson McCracken Leahy

Alston Vaulks Kerr Sibbald

Miller Baird

Leaves us

Taiwo

Hypolyte

O'Hara

McHugh

Gallacher

Shepherd

That team or a 4-4-1-1 with Miller dropping out. We started well last time with 4-4-1-1 till we lost a stupid goal.

Houstie may keep it tight then really push for it in the last 20-30, as far as some comments here and radio stated Hibs were dead on their feet majority of the second half.

I'd take another 2-2 now, even if it was Hibs doing a late goal like we did, it would also be wonderful if our first win v Hibs this season comes on Friday to see us thro, especially if it was a controversial penalty McGinn on Alston and similar to the one that got Hibs their only win against us, as they do say it evens itself out....

Archived