The Conservative and Unionist Party.

Im_Rodger

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's Rangers and racists. Lets be honest mate.

Delightful.  Not one trope was used in the making of this post.

Jesus fucking Christ. Look at your avatar mate. Get a fucking grip.

Looked at my avatar.  Got 'a fucking grip'.  Now talk me through the 'racist' shite.  In your own time, chappy.

Looked at my avatar.  Got 'a fucking grip'.  Now talk me through the 'racist' shite.  In your own time, chappy.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/may/07/zac-goldsmith-racist-campaign-london

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/27-times-tory-party-racism-7904018

To be fair to you, the Mister Orange himself. You're just a bigot.

No but she prepared the ground for millions and millions of us to improve our lives

To the detriment of society as a whole.  But don't worry Oaksoft - as long as you're alright. 

You might be being honest about your politics but it doesn't stop it being selfish in the extreme.

The tories were first last. Still and always an after thought, a protest vote, a haven for desperate blairites who realise that the SNP destroyed Labour in Scotland. It's a last throw of the dice in the vain hope that some party, any party can challenge the dominance of the SNP.

An historic third term. A popular government. A charismatic and autonomous leader. A vibrant and optimistic membership.

Yoons can only dream of it. It's why they're celebrating a distant, a very distant, second.

Nicola ðŸ˜.

Answer me in your own words or just go down as yet another brain-dead diddy.

Tories stoke racism. Latest was Goldsmith's campaign. People vote for that.

Please Note: I am not going to get in a Ad Lib style debate about equality and racism with a guy with a 'Britannia' avatar calling himself "Mr Orange". If you don't know why that annoys people then I feel sorry for you. I say that as a practicing protestant.

Tories stoke racism. Latest was Goldsmith's campaign. People vote for that.

Please Note: I am not going to get in a Ad Lib style debate about equality and racism with a guy with a 'Britannia' avatar calling himself "Mr Orange". If you don't know why that annoys people then I feel sorry for you. I say that as a practicing protestant.

You may well be a 'practising protestant' (sp) but I am not.  I also do not call myself 'Mr Orange'.  Someone else used that about me and I adopted it (for now) as a piss-take.

You may not want to "debate about equality and racism" but you used a cheap and brain-dead expression about me based on my avatar.  Now would you like to try and substantiate this or will you be the drone you are and shite your breeks?

The choice is yours, china.

Archived