Posters you would ban?

I wouldn't want anybody banned from here unless they came out with something downright nasty and insensitive. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions on here so there is bound to be some differences but thats what makes this place. Nothing better than watching over other peoples petty squabbles and meltdowns. People like VT can generate major seethe in a lot of people (me included at times) but when he goes into brainbox mode, he is very knowledgeable about a lot of things. Grim posts "hello" on here and people get wound up, another guy posts a single pun and the floodgates open.

There is always something on here to keep you amused.

Banana.

Seconded. Motion carried.

Shouts also for WaffenThinMint aka Bible John, one of the few generally creepy posters on here, and Monkey Tennis, who can ruin any thread he posts in, turning any discussion into utter tedium.

Booitsme should be given some award for his efforts on here IMO.

While Grimbo is quite a boring rambling man who signs his own posts off I think a part of me would die if he got banned from here as he is clearly a caring and sensitive soul.

I put Mr Brightside on ignore a few days ago on account of him being an utter fandangler but wouldn't want him banned either.

I don't really want anyone banned as despite the likes of GD and Seymour being utter Tom McBs (RIP) I still occasionally read their posts. The former more than the latter.

Rudolph Hucker can go though, he's liable to crack and grass at anytime. We don't need that type of person on here.

Bobby Skidmarks.

He'd be a big loss to the forum, but at least we wouldn't have to endure Throbber trying to wànk him off at every opportunity.

Or just ban Throbber.

Seriously, do it.

I was only kidding when I said you deeboy your my second favourite poster from Dundee