Posters you would ban?

Nobody should be banned, ever. Racist slurs aside, of course. Anybody who riles you up, should just be ignored (not put on ignore) just ignored, full stop.

The only ones who I can think of who are really bad are: Fat Dave - Did u not say u shat on your wifes arm one time? Poor stuff.

Grimbo : Pretty poor posting content, fair do's with the whole public funding malarkey though , well played, make the most of it (very sad that your pets were involved, I would be devastated) but jeezo, sort it out. . .

The jambo who moved to Poland, got married and bumped - You also need to sort it out. Kurwa maç, Ja Pierdole !

I can't really think of anyone else who's that's brutal, perhaps, maybe the Dundee fan with the stick legs who reckons he's a 'top boy' but that's about it.

Edited by Pars fan

Magee has become that bloke in the pub that sits on his own listening to the conversations around him, then leans in to one and makes a comment he thinks is hilarious but results in an instant awkward silence and the group of people shuffling off looking worried. 

When you're a tedious creepy loner, stop trying to be amusing on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD.  :unsure:

Granny Danger

Why?

He's a c**t

If you banned all the c***s on here Div wouldn't be able to afford his luxurious lifestyle.

Anyway I'm glad that I upset Rugster enough that he would want me banned.

Daviebhoy, for having the mental opinion that overseas fans from Australia shouldnt be allowed to attend cup finals unless theyve gone to at least one league game in the same season

Daviebhoy, for having the mental opinion that overseas fans from Australia shouldnt be allowed to attend cup finals unless theyve gone to at least one league game in the same season

I take it he's changed his opinion from the earlier "have to buy a three game ticket deal for home games first"?