• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Tynierose

Posters you would ban?

Tough shit - no one likes you. (Although I'm sure you don't care.)

Hes hates celtic... and the plastics..

Any one who uses the terms WATP, The Celtic Family,day of reckoning or Accies played well.

Erroneous!

The Sarn't is a superb poster. A national treasure.

I would have to agree. His tales of drunkenness at the football are the stuff of legend.

That boy's got a nose full of perthshire coke more stepped on than a pair of well trodden Birckenstocks. I wouldn't recommend going against him HB.

That boy's got a nose full of perthshire coke more stepped on than a pair of well trodden Birckenstocks. I wouldn't recommend going against him HB.

He's a VL if ever there was one

He's a VL if ever there was one

If he waves his knickers any harder at the rough Dundee boys, he's liable to take off.

Good to see I'm no getting banned. The regulars down there will be delighted.

Nah - you're seen as sound but slightly lacking in judgment - probably on account of being from Ayrshire with all the burden that brings.

I'd ban anyone who doesn't post regularly in the junior forum. If you're not tough enough for the cut and thrust over there then frankly you shouldn't be here.

I agree with this. Junior football is absolutely magnificent.

Edited by Marshmallo

The majority of all Cowden fans, as their patter is atrocious and many of them seem to be the most bitter, small minded cretins around.

Despite Junior football being absolutely atrocious that's not really the problem rationale people have with their version of the sport. It's the fans, they are absolute fucking cretins, almost every last single one of them. The good guy/w**k ratio is far, far worse than that of even the Old Firm. Vile human beings.

Despite Junior football being absolutely atrocious that's not really the problem rationale people have with their version of the sport. It's the fans, they are absolute fucking cretins, almost every last single one of them. The good guy/w**k ratio is far, far worse than that of even the Old Firm. Vile human beings.

They all support Old Firm clubs anyway, don't they?

The good guy/w**k ratio is far, far worse than that of even the Old Firm. Vile human beings.

They all support Old Firm clubs anyway, don't they?

I'd ban folk who use 'old firm' as shorthand.  Small-minded wanks.

I'd ban folk who use 'old firm' as shorthand.  Small-minded wanks.

Aye, the old firm died.

I think Davie Bhoy needs to be binned before he has a crowd-related full frontal aneurism, Takes photos of away supports and has invented an Aberdeen supporting glory hunter brother. The guy's mental. 

Clonmel Bhoy also needs launched for even thinking Scott Brown is worth £3million.

He takes those photos for a Facebook page, but doesn't know the guy who runs its name and they just randomly got in touch.

Strangely enough, it's also a site he got photo's of young boys from and saved to his phone.