• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Tynierose

Posters you would ban?

Bobby Skidmarks.

He'd be a big loss to the forum, but at least we wouldn't have to endure Throbber trying to wànk him off at every opportunity.

Or just ban Throbber.

Seriously, do it.

I was only kidding when I said you deeboy your my second favourite poster from Dundee

In my act or reenactment on another thread I've a genuine poster I'd like to see banned.

FlyerTon.

Posts tedious links to the actual topic, sometimes the links are incredibly creepy and if you post telling him it's creepy, he deletes them and then scarpers never to post in the topic again.

Definitely one for watching.

Middle aged and above men who engage in dreadful cliquey 'banter' and who post puns

Isn't this the whole point of Pie and Bovril?

Sergeant Walloper or QPSAFalkirk/Jamesy Lawd. First one hasn't had his hole in a long time and the latter still has to get his. I get this impression due to their very poor and boring posts... Reckon they're also serial murderers or something.

That's because I have to limit my choices to women.

Grimbo. If Dryhorce can get banned for spamming the forum then Grim can also. 

Grimbo. If Dryhorce can get banned for spamming the forum then Grim can also.

Spam, you cheeky cunto I'm almost a vegan. Good shout otherwise.

Grimbo

People who have "Scotland" as their team.  It really annoys me.

All the fandans who post puns.

Which some of them will now do. They should all be made to walk barefoot across a floor made entirely of Lego, upturned plugs and drawing pins every single time they post another tiresome, pishy pun

Which some of them will now do. They should all be made to walk barefoot across a floor made entirely of Lego, upturned plugs and drawing pins every single time they post another tiresome, pishy pun

I'm bricking it at the thought of walking across Lego.

Surely that is the building blocks to something greater.

Severe pun-ishment.

Aye, socket to them I say.

Aye, socket to them I say.

More power to you, sarge.

Wouldn't want anyone banned especially not the nutcasses they are the entertainment.