Posters you would ban?

What is it with this place and shit, why would you want to put your jobby on another human being.

If I recall correctly, his explanation was that it was an accident, (mind you, I should bloody hope so)  but even so, it doesn't say much for his personal hygiene or the speed of his wife's reactions.

kevthedee -  never seen anything posted by him that wasn't covered in vitriol and bile.

Anyone who posts  52 and counting, or 50 whatever the number is......  quite frankly who cares?

kevthedee -  never seen anything posted by him that wasn't covered in vitriol and bile.

Anyone who posts  52 and counting, or 50 whatever the number is......  quite frankly who cares?

Them and the other lot.

If I recall correctly, his explanation was that it was an accident, (mind you, I should bloody hope so)  but even so, it doesn't say much for his personal hygiene or the speed of his wife's reactions.

Again, how the f**k can you accidently shite on someone ?? What scenario would put you in a position where you can take a crap on your wife's arm ?

Again, how the f**k can you accidently shite on someone ?? What scenario would put you in a position where you can take a crap on your wife's arm ?

Accident possibilities:

1. Being the warm and safe little spoon

2. Getting fisted

It all comes down to what kind of character you think he is.

There was a video of some sales/technical reps i know going around about 10 years ago. On a drunken night out one rep got totally paralytic and had to be carried to his room. The others, being pissed up dicks, had photos taken doing stupid things to him. One guy said his party piece was he can pull a turtles head back in no bother, they video'd it. It went badly wrong and he fully shat on the boy. The shattee left soon after and now works in America.

I think ad lib is going through a pretty grim phrase the now but I think he needs this place to vent. Hopefully he gets back on track soon, not good seeing people struggle with genuine issues.

Shows how rubbish the internet is as a medium for sussing people, or how crap you are at it, then. My mental health is the best it's been in over two years at the moment.

Swampy's bird made an account and had it out with Div, confirming the banning.

Police then got involved with Div having to hand over IP addresses ect. Got quite messy until Div gave in.

Was that after the much lauded Swampy changed his profile pic to that of another posters child?