Posters you would ban?

Sergeant Wilson. As above, the puns are awful, and yet, his posts without puns are somehow even worse. His "edgy" scrambling for attention in any disaster based thread is cringeworthy in the extreme.

Judges decision: Ban

Sergeant Wilson. As above, the puns are awful, and yet, his posts without puns are somehow even worse. His "edgy" scrambling for attention in any disaster based thread is cringeworthy in the extreme.

Courting controversy there J Stewart?

I'd ban anyone who doesn't post regularly in the junior forum. If you're not tough enough for the cut and thrust over there then frankly you shouldn't be here.

Erroneous!

The Sarn't is a superb poster. A national treasure.

Don't follow me about then.

I'd ban anyone who doesn't post regularly in the junior forum. If you're not tough enough for the cut and thrust over there then frankly you shouldn't be here.

Definitely not a safe subforum for those that can't handle the feeling of dread at the pit of your stomach when Sergeant Wilson replies shortly after one of your posts. The only poster I have seen on here recently that definitely needed to get punted was pccabe.

Good to see I'm no getting banned. The regulars down there will be delighted.