Posters you would ban?

In my act or reenactment on another thread I've a genuine poster I'd like to see banned.

FlyerTon.

Posts tedious links to the actual topic, sometimes the links are incredibly creepy and if you post telling him it's creepy, he deletes them and then scarpers never to post in the topic again.

Definitely one for watching.

Sergeant Walloper or QPSAFalkirk/Jamesy Lawd. First one hasn't had his hole in a long time and the latter still has to get his. I get this impression due to their very poor and boring posts... Reckon they're also serial murderers or something.

That's because I have to limit my choices to women.

All the fandans who post puns.

Which some of them will now do. They should all be made to walk barefoot across a floor made entirely of Lego, upturned plugs and drawing pins every single time they post another tiresome, pishy pun

Which some of them will now do. They should all be made to walk barefoot across a floor made entirely of Lego, upturned plugs and drawing pins every single time they post another tiresome, pishy pun

I'm bricking it at the thought of walking across Lego.

Severe pun-ishment.

Aye, socket to them I say.