shire v edin city

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to a former Berwick Rangers manager the other night :) and he reckoned the Shire will take goals off City. Can't see it myself but there you go.

I'm going to take a trip along to this.

Wouldn't mind seeing Edinburgh City go up for something different and I used to work with Craig Tully years ago so there's a slight added interest there.

Is there decent parking around the stadium?

Tough game for shire. The capitals have been on fire and gave cove a good thumping recently. Its amazing however that when in this situation the 3rd division side come up with the goods and put a performance and result in look at the mo last season. All the best to both ðŸ‘

think the shire will come through this play off and stay ,certainly hope so , no interest in these "new clubs" seen the shire 4 times this season and they are nowhere near as bad as made out go team going forward will certainly score goal

come on shire

If I was a Shire fan I'd be very worried if they went out the league. I have heard that they are fearful that it could finish them. I wouldn't want that so I hope they come through this.

This time last year would have been halfway up the road to Brora. Terrible away leg but excellent home leg - the week in between was absolute murder: don't envy either sets of fans this season! Can see plenty goals over both legs from what I've seen of both teams this season.

If I was a Shire fan I'd be very worried if they went out the league. I have heard that they are fearful that it could finish them. I wouldn't want that so I hope they come through this.

Not sure it would finish them but I dont think they would be back in the league for a long time

Archived