shire v edin city

It was a figure of speech

Edinburgh pissed all over the league and only beat Shire by a very late goal. That suggests that if Shire can field a similar quality side to this season they'll be contenders.

Meadowbank is literally right next to Easter Road, even closer together than the Dundee grounds. If Hibs is in Leith then so is Edinburgh city. If Hibs was in the Gaza strip then so would Edinburgh city be. They are neighbours.

Meadowbank is literally right next to Easter Road, even closer together than the Dundee grounds.

It was a figure of speech

? :huh: ?

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City fans...I'm assuming all of your players are on 1 year deals, so what players from your current squad would you keep on for next season?the only names I really know from your team are Mbu, Dunsmore and Gair.

As regards those 3 - Mbu is retiring, Dunsmore is on loan from Hibs, Gair may be emigrating to Dubai?

Gair is staying. No danger he'll move on. City will be in a good place to attract good players who dont want to travel from Edin to Stirling, Falkirk, Forfar, Berwick etc.

They will also be prime to pick up some loans from Hibs and Hearts.

Have EK had a large increase in fans since they played Celtic in that Scottish Cup tie?

As far as I know Marr,there's been a small upturn in their gates but nothing major.Will be a fascinating title race next season marr but first there's the small matter of electing one maybe two(depending on what Threave do) teams into the league.

As far as I know Marr,there's been a small upturn in their gates but nothing major.Will be a fascinating title race next season marr but first there's the small matter of electing one maybe two(depending on what Threave do) teams into the league.

sorry I didn't mean to give you a reddie, can someone please give him a greenie?

• 2 weeks later...

Gair is staying. No danger he'll move on. City will be in a good place to attract good players who dont want to travel from Edin to Stirling, Falkirk, Forfar, Berwick etc.

They will also be prime to pick up some loans from Hibs and Hearts.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I think you will be in for a shock.

Imo newky,Spartans will be going all out to emulate their rivals City,as for EK,new manager and apparently SPFL players lined up for next season. Yous guys and Cumbernauld/Stirling will do well,just don't think well enough to finish top.

Do East Kilbride have a ground suitable for league football?

In principle all the Lowland League clubs have grounds suitable for SPFL1 & SPFL2 football provided the floodlights are OK. Licensing criteria is same (except for Bronze-rated floodlights versus none / Entry-rated).

think the shire will come through this play off and stay ,certainly hope so , no interest in these "new clubs" seen the shire 4 times this season and they are nowhere near as bad as made out go team going forward will certainly score goal

come on shire

Lol🙂🙂

Archived