shire v edin city

They'll be competitive in the LL. There are 3 or 4 half decent teams but the bottom half is dross from what I've seen (limited ).

Edinburgh pissed all over the league and only beat Shire by a very late goal. That suggests that if Shire can field a similar quality side to this season they'll be contenders.

Neither are from Leith

Meadowbank is literally right next to Easter Road, even closer together than the Dundee grounds. If Hibs is in Leith then so is Edinburgh city. If Hibs was in the Gaza strip then so would Edinburgh city be. They are neighbours.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edinburgh pissed all over the league and only beat Shire by a very late goal. That suggests that if Shire can field a similar quality side to this season they'll be contenders.

Meadowbank is literally right next to Easter Road, even closer together than the Dundee grounds. If Hibs is in Leith then so is Edinburgh city. If Hibs was in the Gaza strip then so would Edinburgh city be. They are neighbours.

The only champions next season Mr.Bairn will be East Kilbride or Spartans,get yer money on one or the other!! Shire won't be far away but won't win the league next season.

Meadowbank isn't in Leith...and they aren't closer than the Dundee grounds.

No it isn't, Meadowbank to ER is 700m, Tannadice to Dens is 95m

City fans...I'm assuming all of your players are on 1 year deals, so what players from your current squad would you keep on for next season?the only names I really know from your team are Mbu, Dunsmore and Gair.

Ha ha and if East Kilbride who only lost to celtic by two goals were in the premiership they'd be in the top three...,,

The only champions next season Mr.Bairn will be East Kilbride or Spartans,get yer money on one or the other!! Shire won't be far away but won't win the league next season.

How can you even contemplate a statement like that when you me or anyone else at that don't know the playing staff of several of the LL next season.

There will be many changes to many of the teams.

Do you think ww Cumbernauld uni of Stirling Gretna et al are all just gonnae roll over!

Yes I would expect EK and that lot to go close but it's certainly not a banker.

How can you even contemplate a statement like that when you me or anyone else at that don't know the playing staff of several of the LL next season. There will be many changes to many of the teams. Do you think ww Cumbernauld uni of Stirling Gretna et al are all just gonnae roll over!Yes I would expect EK and that lot to go close but it's certainly not a banker.

Imo newky,Spartans will be going all out to emulate their rivals City,as for EK,new manager and apparently SPFL players lined up for next season. Yous guys and Cumbernauld/Stirling will do well,just don't think well enough to finish top.

Imo newky,Spartans will be going all out to emulate their rivals City,as for EK,new manager and apparently SPFL players lined up for next season. Yous guys and Cumbernauld/Stirling will do well,just don't think well enough to finish top.

I thought EK would've won it this season wi there SPFL players ?

Spartans have failed miserably last 2 seasons despite them probably the team that want it the most given their connections.

I said earlier on this season we'd found our mid table level but a change in personnel and I'm a wee bit more optimistic for the new season though certainly not gonnae shout from rooftops and say we'll win it.

I expect Shire will defo be up there and look forward to a day oot at Ochilview.

I thought EK would've won it this season wi there SPFL players ? Spartans have failed miserably last 2 seasons despite them probably the team that want it the most given their connections. I said earlier on this season we'd found our mid table level but a change in personnel and I'm a wee bit more optimistic for the new season though certainly not gonnae shout from rooftops and say we'll win it.I expect Shire will defo be up there and look forward to a day oot at Ochilview.

Best of luck to yous newky,will have to take a run out to Ferguson park next season,looks a good set up. Was disappointed with EK myself league wise this season,they're a great cup side and will have to try and transform the cup form into the league!!

Best of luck to yous newky,will have to take a run out to Ferguson park next season,looks a good set up. Was disappointed with EK myself league wise this season,they're a great cup side and will have to try and transform the cup form into the league!!

Have EK had a large increase in fans since they played Celtic in that Scottish Cup tie?

Archived