shire v edin city

massive game for both clubs. Shire have nothing to lose so we must go for the win in the 1st leg. Our previous games v edin city have been mixed as seen a SC win and SC defeat on pens at that ground.

Gonna be a tough ask to win as I know edin city are a good team whatever folk may think but hope the good shire team turn up and then a win will be confortable  but with the shire you never know.

nervous times but im prepared for lowland league travels and new pubs whatever the outcome.

Mon the shire

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very best of luck to the Shire tomorrow. Don,t want to see you dropping down for the teams sake and for the fans as well. Hope you do well. It takes a lot of pain at times being a true lower league team supporter but us guys are worth our weight in gold to the team being true football supporters who go out in all weathers to support our own team and not television huggers who talk a good game in their offices on a Monday morning about "their team" who they maybe see once a season if the teams lucky ( look at East Fife attendance at the last game, they came out the woodwork)

Anyway. Again best of luck to East Stirling from an EF supporter.

Interesting game between Edinburgh City and the Shire this Saturday 1st leg at Meadowbank.

Can the City surprise the bottom club in League 2 and get a positive result for the 2nd leg at Ochilview I hope so.

The Shire to be fair to them has had some decent results in the last few weeks and must fancy their chances against City.

Will the City surprise the Shire and relegate them to the Lowland League I hope so but I would not write off the Shire to become the first Senior League Club to be relegated.

Hopefully their will be a decent crowd for the 1st leg at Meadowbank and inspire the City to take a good lead to Ochilview.

Com'on the City fancy a trip to Meadowbank next season rather than to Ochilview.

Hi Wellibob! How are you doing? Good luck to the Shire and as your team has proved many times this season you have good results in you... beating East Fife at home, beating Queens Park away, come to mind. All the best ok...

cheers litchie. im doing well.

cheers for the support lads and as usual its the struggling alnion and clyde fannies who hope we get relegated. Clyde fans on another thread not on here yet but the trolls will be out soon no doubt school is finished.

If you moved back to firs I'd want you to stay up but I just canna hack an Ochilview away day, wee pub is great but the ground and stewards are horrible.

Sorry Wellibob but I'd prefer a capital trip. Best of luck.

But

Get Doon.

cheers litchie. im doing well.

cheers for the support lads and as usual its the struggling alnion and clyde fannies who hope we get relegated. Clyde fans on another thread not on here yet but the trolls will be out soon no doubt school is finished.

No problems Wellibob, glad you are ok, have faith and belief that your Shire can produce their best form,

they have shown it this season... just do it twice again. I am cheering for the Shire... all the best. L36

If you moved back to firs I'd want you to stay up but I just canna hack an Ochilview away day, wee pub is great but the ground and stewards are horrible.

Sorry Wellibob but I'd prefer a capital trip. Best of luck.

But

Get Doon.

thats two of us who hate stennys ground and ive only been to 1 home hame all season cos of the stewards and ground but to majority of away game. I wish we were back at firs as well but stuck with what we have at present.

Going to be a nervy 180+ mins of football,but if the real Shire turn up on both legs,think we'll be ok. 

Would like to say thank you to everyone who hopes the Shire will stay up,and wish you and your teams all the best for next season.

"Right Shire let's do this!!!"

I also hope the Shire stays up. Meadowbank is not a football venue and I fucking hate going to Edinburgh at the best of times. No voting Tory wanks...

Her grandad is a Shire fan so it'll be a shame for him to see his team drop out the leagues

Seems that describes a lot of the country now......

Archived