#BothVotesSNP

Scary Bear

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've no objection to the Greens doing their own thing but why didn't they endorse the leader of the SNP in Parliament?

The SNP are by far the biggest party.

It's surely common courtesy to accept their leader as the FM.

In my book they've sided with the Unionists so f**k 'em.

Do the Arithmetic, every time the Greens abstain, the SNP have a majority. I can see this tactic working well for both sides in the next five years.

Do the Arithmetic, every time the Greens abstain, the SNP have a majority. I can see this tactic working well for both sides in the next five years.

Don't expect any sense or objectivity from the clownshoe. I'm almost embarrassed to a member of the political party he purports to support.

I was wondering when you were going tae appear.

You and Thumper wid make a guid comedy duo.

I reckon during the course of this Parliament the Greens will support progressive policies put forward by the SNP government

and that has f**k all to do with what I asked.

Why did the Greens no endorse Nicola Sturgeon as FM?

That is all I said.

A procedure that occurred before Parliament got down tae business.

And you rabbit on about supporting policies in the future.

Can ye get it intae that thick heid of yours that ALL I asked was:

Why can't a party of 7 MSPs say that the leader of the party with 63 MSPs deserved tae be FM.

Almost right but I'm no asking about what happens in the future.

I'm just saying that irrespective of party loyalties the Greens could have and should have endorsed Nicola.

What harm would it do?

Spot on :thumsup2

That was my latest post...

Don't expect any sense or objectivity from the clownshoe. I'm almost embarrassed to a member of the political party he purports to support.

...and that is his reply.

Don't expect any sense or objectivity from the clownshoe

You cannae see any sense or objectivity in my post?

And you call me a numpty.

I'll ask again - Why can't a party of 7 MSPs say that the leader of the party with 63 MSPs deserved tae be FM.

Nae horse trading, just show a bit of class and either willingly or reluctantly endorse Nicola as FM.

Ask your Green friends why they didnae dae that.

I would rather we didn't through rotten fruit at the Greens as well, we will need to have good relations with them in the future. They did what they did, it was a gentle reminder that there's no 'yes alliance' at least not in the short term and that the SNP don't have an overall majority.

In the long term however, eyes on the prize folks.

Yes, I did ask for concessions.  Backing a bill that you already had in your own manifesto is not a concession.  Not only did the resultant act pass, it passed with the exact number that the SNP had in their manifesto.  80% reduction by 2050.

http://www.politicsresources.net/area/uk/ass07/man/scot/snp.pdf

Yes, I did ask for concessions.  Backing a bill that you already had in your own manifesto is not a concession.  Not only did the resultant act pass, it passed with the exact number that the SNP had in their manifesto.  80% reduction by 2050.

http://www.politicsresources.net/area/uk/ass07/man/scot/snp.pdf

A good indication that one is a gobshite is that when one asks for evidence, and it is presented, one whines that it wasn't the evidence one wanted.

A good indication that one is a gobshite is that when one asks for evidence, and it is presented, one whines that it wasn't the evidence one wanted.

A good indication of an arsehole is someone that doesn't understand what is being asked for. To remove yourself from this category, why don't you post some concessions that the SNP made. Ones that actually meet the definition of concessions would be nice.

You have a cheek calling anyone angry on this forum.

Calm yourself down and stop talking about him as though he was a piece of subhuman waste.

Stop trying to make friends.

Wee Willie is an arse but he's still ten times the man you are.

A good indication of an arsehole is someone that doesn't understand what is being asked for. To remove yourself from this category, why don't you post some concessions that the SNP made. Ones that actually meet the definition of concessions would be nice.

If the Greens asked for it in exchange for their support, and the SNP delivered it, then it does not matter one whit whether the SNP wanted it anyway. You're just red-faced and sputtering because you thought you'd come up with a clever comeback and got found out.

If the Greens asked for it in exchange for their support, and the SNP delivered it, then it does not matter one whit whether the SNP wanted it anyway. You're just red-faced and sputtering because you thought you'd come up with a clever comeback and got found out.

Away and look at the Greens manifesto pledges in 2007 and the SNPs and then come back and explain the "concession".

Perhaps taking a little bit of time to compare policies and outcomes would have saved you from making a c**t of yourself.

Archived