Election Night

You remind me of an old couple tutting over the back fence at the state of the neighbours garden whilst the grass and weeds grow around your feet. It doesn't concern you too much though whilst you stand and point at the filthy washing the wifey next door has hung out. After another bout of tutting and condemnation you turn round to see your garden with the stalks knee high, a rusty old bike and a bedstead, a burst sofa and someone's tethered a pony up. You look at each other and say 'how on earth did that happen'?

What an absolute mess of a post.

No substance as usual from the bigots.

Rule Britannia

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It clearly doesn't bother you Fide, so why keep repeating yourself?

I just find the forelock tugging, monarchist, Tory voting mindset of today's Sevco fan fascinating.  It's the subservience to British nationalism whilst despising, with poisonous hatred, those who support Scottish nationalism that utterly baffles me.

I just find the forelock tugging, monarchist, Tory voting mindset of today's Sevco fan fascinating. It's the subservience to British nationalism whilst despising, with poisonous hatred, those who support Scottish nationalism that utterly baffles me.

How did the latest SSA survey look btw with regards to Independence. Will you dismiss the 58% as all Rangers supporting, Tory Voting, Monarchist Bigots!?

What an absolute mess of a post.

No substance as usual from the bigots.

Rule Britannia

The gardens a mess!! You're just another one who hasn't noticed yet?

The usual response, to throw around accusations of Bigotry. Show me an example of something that I've written which illustrates your point Marko, religious, sectarian or racial. I'm sure you wouldn't post that without any substance now would you?

How did the latest SSA survey look btw with regards to Independence. Will you dismiss the 58% as all Rangers supporting, Tory Voting, Monarchist Bigots!?

The latest independence poll I saw was 47-53. There's you bringing it up again though, must be playing on your mind Boab. If you're lucky you might be too old to ever see it happen, but, it will happen. Please don't get too stressed out about it.

When was this survey? What was the demographic? How many were asked? What question were they posed?

It's always amusing to watch Britnats desperately telling themselves that the evil Nat threat to their beloved British state is on the wane.

The SNP won a record number of votes on the constituency ballot, exceeding one million for the first time ever.

The SNP polled more votes than the two main unionist parties combined.

The SNP took 59 constituency seats - more than any party has ever held.

The SNP also won a record percentage of the constituency vote.

The SNP has taken all the constituencies in six out of seven of Scotland's cities.

Archived