Election Night

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only pleasure I'm taking from all this is to think of the salty tears the likes of hothersall have been crying all night but it's still not nearly enough labour need a few good kicking yet

Agreed. I only wish more pain for Labour and then some more again until they disband.

The idea that there is a pro-Yes majority in parliament which is damaging to the cause of independence is shite, yes.

of course it is, the greens have a very loose commitment to independence that is of no practical use, without an snp majority independence misseffectively off the table for now thanks to the greens

Just spoke to my uncle. He was staunch Labour all his days, but yesterday he voted Tories for the first time as, in his words, "they're the only ones who'd demand answers from the SNP". Make of that what you will

What I make of that is that your uncle is a fanny.

:)

A majority would have been #pleasing, however I'm more than pleased to see Labour completely annihilated. They are absolutely fucked. Dugdale may well hang on purely because who the f**k will take over that shambles?

Davidson will be hosed at fmqs when she can't keep regurgitating the "neverendum" stuff and be taken seriously.

Excellent work from the Greens to relegate the lolDems to FIFTH :lol:

The greens gifted RuthdDavidson herseat, well done.

So the Greens are meant to just not bother standing?

This is getting close to being a candidate for heads gone of the year.

The next thing I want to focus on is the sheer arrogance of Labour claiming they wanted to move beyond the constitutional question in this election.

Its a live issue and will continue to be so, yet again last night we heard Labour electorate blaming for their absolute shoeing.

I must admit, I don't think this election could have worked out much better. As for Dugdale, I question if there is even much point of her standing down. Who the hell is going to inherit that mess? Seems to me a lot of the ex Labour voters have defected to the Tories on the basis of unionist lines. 

The next thing I want to focus on is the sheer arrogance of Labour claiming they wanted to move beyond the constitutional question in this election.

Its a live issue and will continue to be so, yet again last night we heard Labour electorate blaming for their absolute shoeing.

That was one of Labour's many, many mistakes.

They tried to tell the electorate what this election was about, not realising that the electorate can easily decide for themselves.

For every NHSINCRISIS they screamed at us, the baffled electorate looked at NHS Scotland's performance and said "whit?"

Archived