Election Night

I don't even understand why the BBC would have Lamont on the panel, she's more of an omni-shambles than Nicola Murray.

Aye, but that look when she heard Labour look like losing all their Glasgow seats made it all worthwhile:

ChuYg0rWUAAcLzS.jpg

alex-salmond-with-a-pint-of-lager-image-

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye. I'd fukin love it if the torys second

Every fibre of my being agrees but you can guarantee that the press n bbc will run with Scotland votes against another Referendum because tories are 2nd.....despite how almost impossible a majority at holyrood should be

Out of greenies.

I thought last year's election thread would render this one a sad borefest in comparison but I'm enjoying it already.

I've probably ran out of mine too after that one.

And aye, it's going to be fun. We know the result, but seeing just how far Labour will fall should be interesting. Whereas last year was almost still somehow a shock because we assumed they'd recover at Westminster, this year just has a really, really grim air for them. They've kind of known they're humped for a while, and are just utterly unable to do anything about it.

Every fibre of my being agrees but you can guarantee that the press n bbc will run with Scotland votes against another Referendum because tories are 2nd.....despite how almost impossible a majority at holyrood should be

Nah. Imagine if snp increase their majority and green seats go up.. they canny spin that... Scotland is on a journey towards independence

Anyone got an STV link that might work abroad?

Try googling UK proxy servers and you'll be able to connect to the real thing.

Archived