• Created
  • Last Reply
would keep McGregor if he could be tamed and Williams

Ohara and Anderson tool slow for this level

Manson yes but not as a winger

that's if any want to stay or have been actual asked

So where do you play Manson ?

your opinion mate

seen many games and slow unfit players are not he way forward thought Hislop would do better if this is true

Slow unfit players must ve been from previous management then. :o

Defo NOT Hislop s fault jeezo only been here 5 mins!

Sweet jesus.....The amount of shite on here is staggering and that's without grims input....just to calm all the pantwetters every single ww fan is more than happy with the new manager...ww will leave all the in lookers to continue with the shite fest.. cheers

Sweet jesus.....The ammount of shite on here is staggering and that's without grimshaw input....just to calm all the pantwetters every single ww fan is more than happy with the new manager...ww will leave all the in lookers to continue with the shite fest.. cheers

I worry magoo that quite a few of those commenting are actually actively involved in welfare this season, although likely not next, hence the statements.

There's a bitterness there that seems to suggest a grievance felt by someone who would have been part of the staff last year

I worry magoo that quite a few of those commenting are actually actively involved in welfare this season, although likely not next, hence the statements.

There's a bitterness there that seems to suggest a grievance felt by someone who would have been part of the staff last year

Colinmc is an ex player who is plying his trade at Selkirk this year and still denies having another legendary name on here :D

Whilst not to single anyone out it amazes me where the 11k quote comes from. :D

Hislop was never in denial aboot the ww budget as his headlines said in the back pages of the local paper and edin evening news.

Your quote I reckon you is spot on SN.

Anyway as stated previous this has become a ww thread :D

Any other business.........

I'm hoping hislop and bingo do really well as whitehill are a great club, the committee deserve success. I just stated what I heard from a player hislop is trying to sign that how is he to attract players with a small budget. Hislop and bingo will have great contacts throughout the game but the days of spending big are gone for WW.

I'm hoping hislop and bingo do really well as whitehill are a great club, the committee deserve success. I just stated what I heard from a player hislop is trying to sign that how is he to attract players with a small budget. Hislop and bingo will have great contacts throughout the game but the days of spending big are gone for WW.

Heard almost the same

Also as for the 10 signed players think that's a bit hasty as a few have not signed but maybe they are all signing tonight so confusion resolved

Hope tonights game is a belter

Have managed to get along to quite a few LL games this season and numerous involving WW

as this seems to be all about WW i thought i would join in

When i saw them Devlin , Keane , Murray were a step above the rest and i noted Devlin has already gone dont know where though

Hopefully WW got a good return on Keane as the young lad was exceptional when i saw him

Basis of a decent team some passengers in there though

glad Mcgregor has signed love his attitude to the game pity Keane has gone always thought he would move up and always looked a quality player

Keane hasn't gone. Also now re-signed for next season.

Archived