West of Scotland Cup Final

archieb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 of the best clubs in the country.

Arguably the best 2 teams in the country.

Playing each other in a major cup final.

10mns from the best city in the world.

Canny wait.

you on the strong stuff. It's no even best city in Scotland 🙈

Should have moved the Champs League final in 08. Imagine playing Man Utd vs Chelsea in Moscow when Wembley is closer to both teams.

I wish the West final was in Moscow, that's just up the road from me outside Fenwick.

Def agree it shouldn't be Newlandsfield. Medda or Troon would be sensible, but we know where final is gonna be before competition kicks off so can't complain I suppose.

Might even take this one in myself

Def agree it shouldn't be Newlandsfield. Medda or Troon would be sensible, but we know where final is gonna be before competition kicks off so can't complain I suppose.

Might even take this one in myself

A neutral travelling away up there? Are you daft?

Cracking West final lined up Talbot got a hard earned win Hurlford did the same against Beith, who cares where final is? It's all about being in it! Big weekend! All the best all involved.

Bellshill in 2003.

The final has been held at Pollok since 2004. Meadow Park hosted it in 2003 and prior to that the last time it was held in Ayrshire was 1989 at Rugby Park.

Probably being a wee bit pedantic here but I'm pretty sure I was at the final in 2008 at Maryhill. It was Ladeside v Pollok however!!!!

you on the strong stuff. It's no even best city in Scotland 🙈

A horrible ground to visit. The non covered end is full of sideways glancing shady c***s. Pseudo country toffs in wax jackets and checked shirts.

Public toilet serpents . 👎

A horrible ground to visit. The non covered end is full of sideways glancing shady c***s. Pseudo country toffs in wax jackets and checked shirts.

I really like going to Pollok. It's a great venue for a final. It's the Friday night I have an issue with.

Wtf is public toilet serpents lol?

Pollok is a great venue. I can't change the minds of the sponsors so embrace the good instead of the negatives

Wtf is public toilet serpents lol?

Pollok is a great venue. I can't change the minds of the sponsors so embrace the good instead of the negatives

Too creepy for me Bing.

On the pipe of peace aren't we.:-)

It shouldn't be there every year and there is no argument really to support such an arrangement.

Not really, if someone is willing to plow some of there own cash into a tournament they should have a say. Don't see any local newspapers or companies coming forward.

Fk sake we play the final of the Scottish at rugby park when it's miles away from most teams outwith Ayrshire.

On the pipe of peace aren't we.:-)

It shouldn't be there every year and there is no argument really to support such an arrangement.

I have been known to smoke the odd peace pipe. My issue isn't with the venue.

Archived