tonight's latest scores

morrow56

First thing first for beith beat arthurlie next week and we are safe then we can start looking up the table all I here is this mediocre league but this district had 7/8 Scottish quarter finalists and 4/4 semi finalists not bad fir a mediocre league

That just means the East is worse not that the West is good. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did I say Shetidan was poor?

We threw it away tonight & even Hertha thought it was a smash & grab tonight . That's good enough for me.

Fisher is the guy ive been praising for us non stop but I think even he will admit that the ladeside 11 ( best junior player ive saw all season by a distance) gave him a total roasting .

First half I felt we were very sharp with good inter play up front , second half we had one chance and took it which made it a smash and grab ï¸ï¸as ladeside had most of the ball ï¸ï¸however im over the moon to get the three points ï¸tonight and buzzing out my tits here.

Was hearing nothing but good things about Fisher but Mcaleer had him on toast until he got subbed .

An how big Sheridan gets away with even half his antics over a game I will never know . We stopped playing after the goal though

That's the funniest thing I've read on here tonight . From a team that has Mark Staunton in its ranks.

The Ladeside fans and management continually underestimate Sheridan who has a 12-5 win record against them. The man is in his 37th year and has played 3 games in 5 days. Credit where credit is due boys.

As I said I didn't say he was poor . Just that he gets away with fouling the whole 90 minutes .

I don't have the solution but that doesn't mean that clubs need to accept what's happening if it's not beneficial to them or the game as a whole

Summer football that is the solution then we wont have 3 games a week.

Obviously watching a different game from you

Na don't visit the vale anymore, however you seem to have a personal thing against John as for the past 5 or 6 years you have been constantly slagging him off only for him to prove you wrong again and again, are you not sick of being wrong?????

Na don't visit the vale anymore, however you seem to have a personal thing against John as for the past 5 or 6 years you have been constantly slagging him off only for him to prove you wrong again and again, are you not sick of being wrong?????

So your commenting on something you know nothing of ?

Yip & it's my opinion that he fouls his way through every match. Horrible player

You wouldn't have seen that tonight though so al not be discussing it further .

Cumbernauld 3-3 Bellshill

Ardrossan 4-1 Maybole from twitter

Cumbernauld 3 Bellshill 3

2 down at H-T and reduced to 10 men Cumbernauld put on a tremendous second half performance,an early goal from a free kick by MacDonald was follow by a penalty with 10 mins to go which same player duly converted,David Dickson looked to have won it for the Nauld with a nice finish in the 90 minute. But in added time a free kick wide on the left was crossed into the box and somehow found its way into the United net.It honestly felt like a defeat and thus still plenty of work to be done to secure our league status for another year.

So your commenting on something you know nothing of ?

Yip & it's my opinion that he fouls his way through every match. Horrible player

You wouldn't have seen that tonight though so al not be discussing it further .

Dry your eyes, best team on night won, at least Shez is a proper centre half and not like ur pre madona  Staunton who goes about screaming like a wee lassie if someone so much as breathes on him. For someone of Shez's age (37) to having played 4 games in 7 days is pretty good going. and he is in with the chance of winning a dam site more than ur lot...... how long is that since u have won a league game against us now :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Dry your eyes, best team on night won, at least Shez is a proper centre half and not like ur pre madona Staunton who goes about screaming like a wee lassie if someone so much as breathes on him. For someone of Shez's age (37) to having played 4 games in 7 days is pretty good going. and he is in with the chance of winning a dam site more than ur lot...... how long is that since u have won a league game against us now :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Have we finally got a Beith fan who was at the game tonight ? Surely no lol?

Dry your eyes, best team on night won, at least Shez is a proper centre half and not like ur pre madona Staunton who goes about screaming like a wee lassie if someone so much as breathes on him. For someone of Shez's age (37) to having played 4 games in 7 days is pretty good going. and he is in with the chance of winning a dam site more than ur lot...... how long is that since u have won a league game against us now :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Best team won ???? Not a chance , ladeside denied stonewall pen , had most of possession second half,

How long is it since you won the Scottish? ???😂😂😂😂 best of luck in the final for the long serving beith fans and committee hope they enjoy the occasion and bring the cup back to the valley

Dry your eyes, best team on night won, at least Shez is a proper centre half and not like ur pre madona  Staunton who goes about screaming like a wee lassie if someone so much as breathes on him. For someone of Shez's age (37) to having played 4 games in 7 days is pretty good going. and he is in with the chance of winning a dam site more than ur lot...... how long is that since u have won a league game against us now :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Pre madona ???????? Kwality slip up there mate.

Archived