Aberdeen signing targets Summer 2016

McInnes/BBC confirmed that Storey wont join in time for QR1. Presumably we are playing hard ball with the compensation.

It is also implied that McGinn wont play

However he does say he may bring in one more signing in time for the game

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks terrible going by those goals :lol:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. Every player would have been on holiday mode for the final game of the season. But I would expect any keeper to be keeping out at least 2 of the 3 goals with the exception of the penalty..

Thought he got caught out badly when giving away the pen.  It would be harsh as you said to judge him on one game.  The whole team seemed to have gone on holiday early.

McInnes/BBC confirmed that Storey wont join in time for QR1. Presumably we are playing hard ball with the compensation.

It is also implied that McGinn wont play

However he does say he may bring in one more signing in time for the game

I read that his contract doesn't start with us till the 1st of July anyway.

I would prefer Cammy Smith to get a season long loan at a premiership club where he can really show what he is made of, he cannot afford another season of being the patronising 3rd sub with 2 minutes to go every week. I am firmly in the Camp that he can make it but he needs better management than he is getting from mcinnes atm. Dundee Utd or Hibs in the Championship would be good as well I guess!

ICTFC by any chance lol? We have given you guys loads of players so you owe us lol, Cammy Smith be good for us?

Thought he got caught out badly when giving away the pen. It would be harsh as you said to judge him on one game. The whole team seemed to have gone on holiday early.

I read that his contract doesn't start with us till the 1st of July anyway.

Stockley was the same though and weve negotiated his early release and the same with the other signings too

I think Cammy Smith would be a good signing for Caley Thistle yes, would be the perfect platform for him IMO anyway. Ultimately he needs to go somewhere with Management who will give him opportunities to play but of course that will be up to him as well. A lot of the AFC Support do not rate him but for some reason we always seem to be harsher on our own ie the local lads. He could end up being amazing, could end being another Darren Mackie but either way he needs games for that to be decided or not!!

I think Cammy Smith would be a good signing for Caley Thistle yes, would be the perfect platform for him IMO anyway. Ultimately he needs to go somewhere with Management who will give him opportunities to play but of course that will be up to him as well. A lot of the AFC Support do not rate him but for some reason we always seem to be harsher on our own ie the local lads. He could end up being amazing, could end being another Darren Mackie but either way he needs games for that to be decided or not!!

This is a myth

Mckay is still under contract at Wigan isn't he? I am sure someone on the ICT site said that he was and that Wigan had said they were looking to keep hold of him. Sadly putting an end to whatever chance we might have had of signing him back. A man can dream...

Mckay is still under contract at Wigan isn't he? I am sure someone on the ICT site said that he was and that Wigan had said they were looking to keep hold of him. Sadly putting an end to whatever chance we might have had of signing him back. A man can dream...

We would have only signed him off you next season anyway.

Archived