Berwick Rangers 2016/17

I'd rather travel on Saturdays than Tuesdays to be honest. At least players are fresh and fans can make a day of it.

Can't get home by train On tuesdays. Can't get home by train on Saturday from Greenock. That just leaves the unutterable dump that is Clyde.

Bag of bollocks. Friendlies it is!

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent friendly at home to Gateshead on 12th July according to their Twitter.

Interesting fixture, that. Looking forward to seeing how the team will compare to a Conference Naional side (even if friendlies and their results are, by and large hardly representative).

Brechin have signed Finn Graham, thoughts?

He looked good in pre-season for east fife before he decided to join Berwick, likewise to the poster above he is a pretty average player that works hard.

No Saturday home games. Fecking shite.

Can't get home by train On tuesdays. Can't get home by train on Saturday from Greenock. That just leaves the unutterable dump that is Clyde.

Bag of bollocks. Friendlies it is!

I wa thinking of taking in the Killie game  and could go home via the a19 if that helps 

I wa thinking of taking in the Killie game and could go home via the a19 if that helps

Thanks Doug. If I go to that, I'll stop over in Berwick. Thanks again though - decent of you to offer.

Archived