Queen's Park v Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v Queen's Park

'It’s our final chance to preserve our Ladbrokes League 1 status for next season when we host Queen’s Park at Central Park on Saturday with a 3 p.m. kick off.'

Stunning preview of tomorrow's game from the Cowdenbeath website

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again the point of what I said has been totally missed. If we win tomorrow 1-0 we will go down because of the dodgy penalty. The whole just forget the penalty incident as they almost scored a few others is nonsense.

I fully expect us to get humped tomorrow as I've little faith in Nish's tactics. Spence can't be left up top on his own to chase high balls 90 minutes every week.

We aint gonna win tomorrow. Ha ha. You think we are actually gonna get a shot on target? It was a bad decision but these things happen when you are down the bottom. We had our chance to avoid it all in the home game vs Stenny. Didn't take it.

Let's just get tomorrow out the way and take our punishment of relegation.

Do yours self a team sheet and match magazine if u do I get one ?

I think you mean this

Do you sell a team sheet?

No. You'll be able to pick one up for free in the wee shop just inside the turnstile. As far as I know only QoS charge for teamsheets. Do Queens Park charge as well? Must be something about having Queen in your team name that makes you robbing b*****ds if so.

And a match programme?

This is available from the wee hut just inside the turnstile. You have to pay for these.

The point our coach was making in his post-match comments related to the fact that a good rump of our current team came up from the Juniors. They might well have a period of settling early in the game but they'll be familiar with both surface and surroundings. It's the fans who'll suffer most. Most awaydays in L2 we have the pleasure of being touch-close to the pitch. Central Park is something different.

Mind you. some of our lot won't actually see much of the game until the drink wears off a bit  :rolleyes:

I mentioned your managers comments regarding the pitch earlier on and agreed that it would make little difference. You won't be passing anyone off that pitch though for sure.

Duggan was giving as good as he got and i thought the ref called that correctly.

Lets assume for a minute that he didn't though and it was a bad call by the ref. Would you swap the calls you got for the ones you didn't. I'm guessing not so you have a bit of a brass neck moaning about the ref.

The ref was shite; yes or no?

Again the point of what I said has been totally missed.  If we win tomorrow 1-0 we will go down because of the dodgy penalty.  The whole just forget the penalty incident as they almost scored a few others is nonsense.

I fully expect us to get humped tomorrow as I've little faith in Nish's tactics.  Spence can't be left up top on his own to chase high balls 90 minutes every week.

The rest of the world is missing your point....possibly time for you to have a rethink.

I think you mean this

Do you sell a team sheet?

No. You'll be able to pick one up for free in the wee shop just inside the turnstile. As far as I know only QoS charge for teamsheets. Do Queens Park charge as well? Must be something about having Queen in your team name that makes you robbing b*****ds if so.

And a match programme?

This is available from the wee hut just inside the turnstile. You have to pay for these.

Our team sheets are free. We're not robbing b*****ds.

The ref was shite; yes or no?

Shite for us yes as he gave you a penalty and therefore a goal for f**k all. Seeing as he has gifted you a goal I fail to see how any QP fan can moan about the ref so from your point of view no.

Is it that hard to comprehend?

'It’s our final chance to preserve our Ladbrokes League 1 status for next season when we host Queen’s Park at Central Park on Saturday with a 3 p.m. kick off.'

Stunning review of tomorrow's game from the Cowdenbeath website

It was a preview. We don't have reviews until the match is over.

Edit to add. It was also extremely accurate.

Where's that raging Cowden fan these days? (i know i'm no narrowing it down much)  Would just like to wish him well on his travels to League 2 next year.  Maybe if I tweet something he'll still be looking me up on Twitter.  :rolleyes:

Review/preview in any case a rather flimsy summing up of what must be one of Cowdens most important games for a while.

It sums up the general feeling amongst us just now. The team had chances to avoid this situation but blew them big style. It already felt like we were down before the play-offs. The nature of the Cowden supporters posts on here may seem surprising to an outsider as well but we have endured two long and brutal seasons of increasingly soul destroying football.

We can only hope that our manager goes out to try and win a game for a change and that the players show professional pride and fight. I'd be delighted if they could turn this around and prove us all wrong.

Archived