Queen's Park v Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v Queen's Park

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of ironic that the man doing the relegating of Cowdenbeath is the man who took Nish's number 9 shirt when he left us for Cowden. 

Well, it is in my mind anyway.

He's also never 22 years old

Chris_Duggan.jpg

Can someone take this photo and add "YOU SEEM UPSET" at the bottom?

Folk on Twitter saying it was a harsh penalty. Still a pathetic result from a pathetic bunch of players.

Don't forget an absolute shitebag diddy manager. Board should have sacked him months ago. Classic case of I told you so.

In the 2-1 win at new year, Nish showed how much of a clown he is in the post-match interview and during the match when he took the hump and got sent to the stand. You guys need to get rid of that loser ASAP. Cowden have left it far too late. Good luck in league 2, though. We'll take Spence off your hands to warm the bench next season. 

If it stays 2-0, will Nish go all out attack on Saturday with one up front?

Will he f**k. He's not got a clue. Needs sacked and someone with a basic level of football competency brought in. 15 shots and 9 on target from QP. I hope he resigns as it is clear not one player is playing for him.

Fucking rotten get that whole squad to f**k rotten none of them are interested at all.. Spence is a townie now basically anyway if reports are to be believed. Out classed by an amateur side. Don't normally agree with Phil but he is right laughing stock of Scottish footy with livi again. How the board have kept two managers on that should have been sacked is beyond me. Surely have to be better come Saturday!!!!!

Archived