Queen's Park v Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v Queen's Park

Was walking down to the stadium when the goal was scored - heard absolutely nothing besides the stadium announcer, typically. Sat down on 5 minutes and QP were easily the better team for the next 20; Cowden looked incredibly shaken. They came into it though and, despite fashioning not much, were well on top when QP missed two absolute sitters on the break. After that, the pendulum swung again and QP finished on top, most notably firing just wide from inside the area.

Decent game, but hoping for a bit more goalmouth action in the second half. Spence has been a complete spectator and Cowden have only managed one (albeit close) shot from range.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El Zubadi is fucking garbage. Another Nish signing. Sack the p***k now. If this performance isn't enough to do it i don't know what will. Having said that Jimmy Nic kept his job after a 10 nil pumping.

Doesn't look like Cowden start next season with a 12 point lead over us, with being in different league.

QP are a very hard team to break down - not looking good for our Fife friends. Shame!

El Zubadi is fucking garbage. Another Nish signing. Sack the p***k now. If this performance isn't enough to do it i don't know what will. Having said that Jimmy Nic kept his job after a 10 nil pumping.

He should have been punted months ago, ach well, just one more game to go under him, or will he be kept on next season??

Kind of ironic that the man doing the relegating of Cowdenbeath is the man who took Nish's number 9 shirt when he left us for Cowden. 

Well, it is in my mind anyway.

He's also never 22 years old

Chris_Duggan.jpg

Archived