Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

I hope that Gorman c**t get hounded out don't care if he's a world class defender he shouldn't be making comments like "watching Ross kemp on the riots makes you want to open them up" is not on there's many an Airdrie fan past n present is either involved with the union or for the British flag either in the army or just a supporter of the union some message the club is sending out first they sign a sex offender now they sign an IRA w**k....if I'm deluded why don't you message me n we'll sort it out

Joe Gorman = IRA w**k

Grant Adam = Cult Hero

Anyone else spot the problem? Got to love supporting Airdrie.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gow doesn't sign a certain Airdrie fan won't be happy 😉

According to Advertiser, McBride says he's not interested. I'm sure I overheard Gow say he's keen to sign but no one has got back to him.

At the same time the article says Ross Davidson went back to Albion as Airdrie were taking too long and it was dragging on.

This seems a familiar trend.

According to Advertiser, McBride says he's not interested. I'm sure I overheard Gow say he's keen to sign but no one has got back to him.

At the same time the article says Ross Davidson went back to Albion as Airdrie were taking too long and it was dragging on.

That's what I said last night! Didn't think he would sign.

But he would sign if offered. Clearly the club are not interested.

His wages will be too high and I don't think mcbride would play him over Russell or ryan, no point paying him big wages to sit on the bench all season. Good decision from mcbride in my opinion.

Gow said on Sunday he was hoping to sign.

I did tell him after my goal in the  legends game the chances are I'll be signing for the first team so there would be a space for him in the Swally team. Only problem could be his lack of boozing. But I'm sure an away day listening to big Jungles jokes will soon get him boozing.

In fairness, RB wasn't the one talking about gunning folk down was he?

Why should that offend anyone at airdrie tho? This tweet was years ago before he was even here, why is grant Adam loved by fans and Gorman is hated and they have both committed the same crime?

So get back to football, currently we are signing nobody. We have players wanting to sign but the club dragging its heels. In gows case why invite him to train and then allegedly snub him. I will never understand Airdrie.

Yes back to football! They were interested in signing him so he came to train for a couple of weeks and he hasn't been up to standard by the looks of things.

I mind a game against you at NB in the 04/05 season Gow turned in one of the best individual performances I've seen from a player in my time going to watch Clyde (yes I'm aware there isn't much from my own team so I'll say it before someone else does :P). Think you beat us 3-1.

Shame about his injuries and going on to have a fairly average career as he looked a real prospect in that game.

Archived