Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovering used to tell McLaren to stay up the pitch and let him defend on his own. McLaren was never the lazy wee shite he was made out to be.

I also found if mcclaren had a poor game people would say he didn't look interested could it not just be he just wasn't playing well. I liked him as a footballer whatever he does I hope he stays involved in football.

They wouldn't be allowed. When Tom made that comment at the last Q&A it was very much tongue in cheek.

The 2 senior members of staff at NL Leisure who were instrumental in negotiating the deal with Airdrie to train at Ravenscraig are no longer with the company. I've also heard rumours that the Ravenscraig arrangement is not working as well as was expected.

They wouldn't be allowed. When Tom made that comment at the last Q&A it was very much tongue in cheek.

The 2 senior members of staff at NL Leisure who were instrumental in negotiating the deal with Airdrie to train at Ravenscraig are no longer with the company. I've also heard rumours that the Ravenscraig arrangement is not working as well as was expected.

Can you expand on in what way? Would be interesting to hear.

Imagine being told you've got a chance to ask any question you want to the people running the club and then being unhappy about it. 

Imagine going to watch a Fans XI take on a team made of ex-and-current-players then being in awe when the active players run riot and thinking we should sign them.

Yep, thats Airdrie fans.

Everyone take a chill pill and as I say remember we haven't even made July yet!

When Tom made that comment at the last Q&A it was very much tongue in cheek.

I made a list of tongue in cheek questions for the last q+a (that i regret and am ashamed of) and got slaughtered for it.

Maybe us and club should leave out tongue in cheek then?

Being reported on our forum we're signing Scott Stewart from you lot, any clue as to what type of player he is?

Being reported on our forum we're signing Scott Stewart from you lot, any clue as to what type of player he is?

Give us a clue, who are "we're"?

St Johnstone

Have I missed something here or is this a piss take.

And in fear of making myself look a fool (which isn't hard) Stewart has re-signed for us hasn't he.

Archived