Sign in to follow this  
JimListersRightFoot

Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

"May not"? You sound convinced...

I'm not but I believe the club already have good enough young forwards and if we are looking to bring in other striker it would be a experienced fwd such as Gow.

Edited by Cooper81

Coogans been offered elsewhere, better club than us anyway won't get much first team football weather it's with us or the other team that's interested in him. James Daly will be signing, don't know when, gow still training with us, also have a centre half on trial. Not gonna name any names.

Coogans been offered elsewhere, better club than us anyway won't get much first team football weather it's with us or the other team that's interested in him. James Daly will be signing, don't know when, gow still training with us, also have a centre half on trial. Not gonna name any names.

Why ? You name Daly and Gow

If you won't name the centre half, could you tell us if you think he is adequate for a full time team looking to get out of this league?

Yes.

Is defo Bobby Donnelly, I called it last week! Watch this space McLaren will be next, closely followed by Gowser and Paul Lovering!!!!!!

Edited by WeeDiamond90

Can you expand on that or am I pushing it?

It's no Bobby Donnelly I'm afraid! Player who is still young played at a good level, should be solid in this division. Some will have heard of him, some won't.

Not Luca I'm afraid either, wish it was him!

From a higher league or what?