Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely seen a tall, person of colour, today stoat into the stadium, Had Gold teeth and was wearing a Lion T-Shirt (Obvs not Quitongo).

Sure my man Cooper 81 will back me up, likely to be yer man Balotelli.

Sorry, was only Pogba....ran out when Iain King wisnae there.

Can't believe we are all moaning on here about signing players at 33, one of the "ahem" big boys of our leagues just signed a 38yr old. Just goes to show even clubs with much BIGGER budgets than us have F*ck all money to splash out. Let us see what team we have come July 15th and get right behind it, we need to back the players this year, its a critical year for maybe our existence and no one wants us to go bust again, cause we won't come back next time. its going to be tough from going part time to full time and we have over the years had some pretty crap full time teams 2. But we have lots of youngsters who need backed, not booed and ridiculed online, lets support the team and coaching staff and win this league.

Can't believe we are all moaning on here about signing players at 33, one of the "ahem" big boys of our leagues just signed a 38yr old. Just goes to show even clubs with much BIGGER budgets than us have F*ck all money to splash out. Let us see what team we have come July 15th and get right behind it, we need to back the players this year, its a critical year for maybe our existence and no one wants us to go bust again, cause we won't come back next time. its going to be tough from going part time to full time and we have over the years had some pretty crap full time teams 2. But we have lots of youngsters who need backed, not booed and ridiculed online, lets support the team and coaching staff and win this league.

I may be off the pace but i think the age thing is an issue because TW said no player over 27 would be signed.

I personally don't care what age the player is, sometimes you need an old head backed up with youth, especially in the central positions.

We're winning 3-0 at Gala. Only thing that annoys me was that one of our goals was scored by a substitute forward before half time. Don't tell me that one of our strikers is injured!

Any new players playing and who scored and who went of if you know. thanks 

Archived