Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attacking very good wing back supposed to be signing for you from Queens ex Celtic youth Lewis Kidd, ifso great signing for you big loss Queen's!

Where here that from sounds like he would be great signing as he's regular for qos.

Why have you randomly started typing in italics btw!?

No matter the font or letter style it's still just a random selection of words (some of which appear made up) and which make absolutely no sense when read back. Maybe trying to read it back before posting would be helpful. I'm on the verge of muting all his posts as my head hurts and eyes are starting to bleed.

I'm in favour of Div making it mandatory to undergo a basic comprehension test before being allowed to post.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Wallace coming back but I don't think the club would consider Donnelly.

Unfortunately Ryan Donnelly seems to have regressed rapidly. Spent most of last season warming the bench for Hurlford so highly unlikely he would be on our list.

Unfortunately Ryan Donnelly seems to have regressed rapidly. Spent most of last season warming the bench for Hurlford so highly unlikely he would be on our list.

He was doing well but he then picked up injury which think kept him out minium 6 weeks at hurlford. I am just great believer of not writting a player of as a lot of the same people who will write him off would have been the same ones bigging him up. I just feel at Airdrie their always seem to be a fall guy.

Guest LonglivetheKING

Where here that from sounds like he would be great signing as he's regular for qos.

He does jobbys at the same time every day i here that's good for you you are regular on hear two spouting indigestible no sense every too minutes

He was doing well but he then picked up injury which think kept him out minium 6 weeks at hurlford. I am just great believer of not writting a player of as a lot of the same people who will write him off would have been the same ones bigging him up. I just feel at Airdrie their always seem to be a fall guy.

I saw Donnelly at the weekend for Hurlford at Rob Roy and he looked miles off the pace. If he'd had a poor 6 months and been excellent for the rest of his career would you look back at that 6 months and consider him a bad player?

It's a real shame that he failed to kick on from being the most feared striker in the League for bit of time. I recently uploaded the BBC Alba playoff coverage on YouTube and there's a h/t feature on him speaking about his hopes, which considering where he is now, is fairly sad viewing.

I saw Donnelly at the weekend for Hurlford at Rob Roy and he looked miles off the pace. If he'd had a poor 6 months and been excellent for the rest of his career would you look back at that 6 months and consider him a bad player?

It's a real shame that he failed to kick on from being the most feared striker in the League for bit of time. I recently uploaded the BBC Alba playoff coverage on YouTube and there's a h/t feature on him speaking about his hopes, which considering where he is now, is fairly sad viewing.

He did okay at Ayr i just feel though if Airdrie are going to bring through young players. The fans are going to need to be patient and get behind the young players rather than get on there backs at the first miss placed pass.

Super south. Where do you get your information from ? Is it the usual rubbish spouted on here or do you know something concrete?

Haha. Take it with a pinch of salt. The information is from someone putting that on our thread.

Archived