Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

Right so let me get this straight, you want credit for having inside information on very wide ranging and vague assessments on things that may or may not happen and then cherry pick the ones that partially come off and claim that you were the only person in the whole wide world who knew about it? Also you can't claim Iain Russell as the big signing you were referring to as you came on here and claimed Stewart was the big signing news and a massive coup for the club #awkward

Also I have it on good authority from someone very close to the club that we shall not be signing any players of Turkish origin and we won't sign any more strikers under 5ft 6in.

Who said I want credit, I also said at time I suspected the club would make a big signing and I half hearted joked Stewart was the big signing. At the same time I do think Stewart is a very good signing for the club. All I was stating was I wasnt talking rubbish.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said I want credit, I also said at time I suspected the club would make a big signing and I half hearted joked Stewart was the big signing. At the same time I do think Stewart is a very good signing for the club. All I was stating was I wasnt talking rubbish.

You haven't said anything right, absolutely clueless.

Guest LonglivetheKING

Cooper81 talks shite and half the nuggets on here bite. it's bein rather amusing the past few weeks of who said what .

I think you are manipulating the truth Cooper81. It's you and your various accounts who both talk shite and take the bait. Only one person in various pseudonyms is ruining this forum.

I think you are manipulating the truth Cooper81. It's you and your various accounts who both talk shite and take the bait. Only one person in various pseudonyms is ruining this forum.

Various accounts are you deluded I only have one account. 

well I can assure you I am not one of the various pseudonyms that you speak of...

Guest LonglivetheKING

well I can assure you I am not one of the various pseudonyms that you speak of...

And I do honestly believe you

Josh Falkingham been released by Scumfermline today I reckon he's a player who's worth spending a chunk of our playing budget on.

Spends more time on the floor greeting than he does playing. No thanks.

Archived