Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Diamond Oracle said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say GET HIM SIGNED.

On a 5-year deal preferably.

I think I speak for everybody sensible when I say we signed Kevin Schmidt on the basis of a couple of goals - let's not run about pitching trouser tents because of a reserve game...

2 minutes ago, el Gringo said:

Chap on the facebook page wants him in the first team on Saturday. Presumably at the expense of Andy Ryan...

After Brexit and Trump, this is the last straw. I'm fucking off to live on Planet 9.

Chap on the facebook page wants him in the first team on Saturday. Presumably at the expense of Andy Ryan...

Why not as well as Ryan. We've tried this defending malarkey and clearly it's not working for us so let's fill the team with strikers. And ask the SFA for permission to play "any man saves" so we can put a striker in goals too.

I think I speak for everybody sensible when I say we signed Kevin Schmidt on the basis of a couple of goals - let's not run about pitching trouser tents because of a reserve game...

So you agree we should sign him immediately?

My tent is well and truly pitched.

Guy on Facebook says it's this boy here - 

Last club seems to have been Farnborough United where he was released after only two months. http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/2016/squad-update-two-out-two-to-come/

Given how well our scouting and recruitment strategy has gone so far I wouldn't hold out much hope at all. 

49 minutes ago, Markoos said:

It used to be that after the 31st March teams can't sign anyone for the rest of that season.

If that's still the case Mr Trialist's wndow is fast closing.

It's still the case. No first team trialists after Friday either.

Aidan Smith scored a hat trick for us last night too.

Archived