Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one of cooper81 signing wishlist signed for Albion rovers

Ryan Wallace. I'm led to believe we weren't prepared to offer him anything at this stage. Apparently they offered him a 'competitive wage'

Ryan Wallace. I'm led to believe we weren't prepared to offer him anything at this stage. Apparently they offered him a 'competitive wage'

Sounds like we are holding out on a couple of players. It will be interesting to see who McBride is wanting to sign.

Clueless for not trying to sign gow

I agree with you 100%. I understand some fans have their concerns that he had been injured. I understand some folk will see Gow as to much of a gamble, myself personally I think its a gamble worth taking. However the club could have offered him a short term deal or have his wages based on how many games he plays to prove his injuries are behind him. I find it disappointing also that Gow is waiting on the club coming back to him for it to come out in the advertiser from McBride hinting that he won't be offered a deal. Gow has all the ability in the world I think the club are crazy not to offer him anything.

I agree with you 100%. I understand some fans have their concerns that he had been injured. I understand some folk will see Gow as to much of a gamble, myself personally I think its a gamble worth taking. However the club could have offered him a short term deal or have his wages based on how many games he plays to prove his injuries are behind him. I find it disappointing also that Gow is waiting on the club coming back to him for it to come out in the advertiser from McBride hinting that he won't be offered a deal. Gow has all the ability in the world I think the club are crazy not to offer him anything.

I think he would take a pay as you play deal or even a short term deal and I would take him over Stuart carswell(if it's true)

I think he would take a pay as you play deal or even a short term deal and I would take him over Stuart carswell(if it's true)

Need exciting a player who can create and that is exactly what Gow does. I hope he is involved on Saturday as it would be a great opportunity to show what he can offer.

I'm absolutely certain the manager said he's not interested.

Unless you're wearing Dorothy's red shoes and you're furiously clicking your heals, it ain't happening for Gow.

Yes its unlikely going by the comments he said but doesn't mean it still not up for discussion, just the same as your Boy Coogans.

Archived