Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😂 it's like 20 questions

You really are an attention seeking tosser. You're clearly not an Airdrie fan, you know all about everyone's holidays, you have a vested interest in some of the players, guessing at wages and now trying to hedge your bets on who we sign or not to try to make yourself look smart.

Worst poster on here behind Copper and Diamonds are Red.

You really are an attention seeking tosser. You're clearly not an Airdrie fan, you know all about everyone's holidays, you have a vested interest in some of the players, guessing at wages and now trying to hedge your bets on who we sign or not to try to make yourself look smart.

Worst poster on here behind Copper and Diamonds are Red.

I'm at every airdrie game can guarantee you that, I don't know who we'll sign but I know who's training with us? Trying give the fans a little bit of information, since the club isn't give us anything, some fans appreciate that.

I'm at every airdrie game can guarantee you that, I don't know who we'll sign but I know who's training with us? Trying give the fans a little bit of information, since the club isn't give us anything, some fans appreciate that.

Yeah whatever you say. "I'm at every game", cant even say you're a fan. I believe you. The smug way you slag RB for the Luca rumour tells me everything. Anyone else still to go on holiday?

Archived