Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a couple very good players training with us right now, and in hoping those are the players mcbride is talking about in the advertiser and signed up soon as possible.

So can we safely assume you are part of the coaching setup? As you seem to be at all the bounce games and know who is training with us all the time #ITK

Anyway spare us all the grief and just tell us who is training with us :thumsup2  :rolleyes:

So can we safely assume you are part of the coaching setup? As you seem to be at all the bounce games and know who is training with us all the time #ITK

Anyway spare us all the grief and just tell us who is training with us :thumsup2:rolleyes:

Honestly not part of the club at all, some trialists might play on Saturday not 100% sure tho.

Your obviously in the know they must be good if you keep repeating there better than Alan gow

I know a couple of players that are training with us, don't see the big deal. One of Them is a very good player, I would take him over gow.

Think it's just under that, I'm sure Russell is on around 600. Mcbride won't pay gow 600 a week

What does it have to do with McBride? You are a fan who goes to closed door games and training, what role does EWB play now? Does EWB have to sanction things?

What does it have to do with McBride? You are a fan who goes to closed door games and training, what role does EWB play now? Does EWB have to sanction things?

Never been to training or any bounce games, mcbride is the manager right now until Eddie gets back, and I can't see Eddie being back anytime soon.

Archived