Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cadden was like Graeme Holmes when ever he stopped thinking he was the superstar he played that team that's out there are not ready physically and maybe mentally I don't know but next season I think we'll be down the bottom end of the table unless there is radical signings ie loan signings or free transfers I thought we where finished with the cheap option but apparently we are not

Cadden was like Graeme Holmes when ever he stopped thinking he was the superstar he played that team that's out there are not ready physically and maybe mentally I don't know but next season I think we'll be down the bottom end of the table unless there is radical signings ie loan signings or free transfers I thought we where finished with the cheap option but apparently we are not

Cheap option? What you on about

I think he means same as every season, wait and see who's not got a club and offer them a pittance to play rather than set the stall out early and get who's required.

Exactly what i meant AMMO done it every season for the existence of Airdrie United and Onians MK2

Exactly what i meant AMMO done it every season for the existence of Airdrie United and Onians MK2

We have a couple very good players training with us right now, and in hoping those are the players mcbride is talking about in the advertiser and signed up soon as possible.

We have a couple very good players training with us right now, and in hoping those are the players mcbride is talking about in the advertiser and signed up soon as possible.

I would take a gamble on gow and he won't be on that expensive a wage

Archived