Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either Danny Lennon or Danny Lennon

I would be happy with Danny Lennon, I like the way he conducts himself.I think he is the type of manager to get the best out of players. He got critism from the alloa fans but he kept them up. I actually like the fact he acknowledges the Airdrie fans it may seem a small thing but it shows he appreciates the fans.

Wouldn't really describe this as in any way unexpected. Once the decision was made to go full time it was 100% certain that Lister and Prunty would leave. They won't be the last.

We just need to be patient to see what standard of player we sign.

Wouldn't really describe this as in any way unexpected. Once the decision was made to go full time it was 100% certain that Lister and Prunty would leave. They won't be the last.

We just need to be patient to see what standard of player we sign.

Need to remember it's not just about lister and prunty, need to see who else we keep and let go.

Really sorry to seem them both go. Both are like throw backs to older days when you felt like some of the players actually gave a f**k. As mentioned above, prunts is a top guy, will be sorely missed.

Suppose you could argue though both are coming towards the end of their careers so perhaps it's time to look to he future. Still a sore one tonight though.

Guest LonglivetheKING

Lister still in great condition for a 36 year old Scot. Equivalent of a 42 year old Portuguese believe it or not.

Gutted to see Prunty go, he was hopeful of a deal. Turned up at any and every event possible, club has lost a good ambassador as well as a good finisher. His finishing skills weren't diminished, some other club will benefit next season.

Archived