Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

TBM. You are either well named or a smartass who isn't half as funny as he thinks.

I actually enjoy your posts when you write about football. I don't always agree with them but they're worth reading. Why not accept that people are entitled to their opinions and give us your comments on the team and it's performance?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

I agree, I am a dick.   Though the spelling isn't the issue, that's just insensitive from me,  it's the constant nonsense.   And I certainly am not trying to score cheap laughs.   I hate everyone on here including, and especially, you.

And I think it's highly insensitive of you and a few others on here to make out that there's something wrong with Cooper.   Give the poor guy a break ffs and get off his back.

Your persistent jibes and attempted witty put downs are nonsense. They ruin this thread on a regular basis, repeatedly taking it away from being a football related conversation. As for hating me, that's pathetic in itself.  don't care enough about you to hate you. Even responding to you is a waste of energy, but frankly I'd had enough of reading your jibes at people. Oh, and don't try guessing what I think about other people. The only one of us to suggest there's something wrong with Cooper is you. 

Your persistent jibes and attempted witty put downs are nonsense. They ruin this thread on a regular basis, repeatedly taking it away from being a football related conversation. As for hating me, that's pathetic in itself.  don't care enough about you to hate you. Even responding to you is a waste of energy, but frankly I'd had enough of reading your jibes at people. Oh, and don't try guessing what I think about other people. The only one of us to suggest there's something wrong with Cooper is you. 

I blocked him, now I actually see football related matters on here instead of him having a go at folk for no reason

58 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Dont backtrack now.   Don't you have anything football related to talk about?

Guest LonglivetheKING
1 hour ago, waysider said:

I actually enjoy your posts when you write about football. I don't always agree with them but they're worth reading. Why not accept that people are entitled to their opinions and give us your comments on the team and it's performance?

Totally agree.   When TBM talks football it is very high level and really enlightening but he or she seems very easily annoyed.

4 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

I agree, I am a dick.   Though the spelling isn't the issue, that's just insensitive from me,  it's the constant nonsense.   And I certainly am not trying to score cheap laughs.   I hate everyone on here including, and especially, you.

And I think it's highly insensitive of you and a few others on here to make out that there's something wrong with Cooper.   Give the poor guy a break ffs and get off his back.

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

Sad to hear of supporter Rab Stewart's passing.  A regular on the buses and in the stands for years.   RIP.

Hear hear. I played with Rab at Craigburn under 10s and at u18s, then he took the Ronaldo route and i went the Shug Faria way. Cracking guy RIP.

The answer is not a lot. No doubt their time will come. From what I've seen of them they are both skilful but a bit lightweight which might be counting against them. Who would you drop to make way for them (apart from Fitzpatrick)?

Another player who might be cheesed off is Gorman although he has caused a couple of goals.

Anyway we can only start with 11 players. Injuries, suspensions and loss of form will mean that others will get their chance.

Archived