Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

I was just clarifying if McBride wanted Liam Coogans he could have signed him irrespective if he didnt have 100% control of signings in May and June which was suggested. McBride has had control over signings for month of August which Coogans was still available.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit that I find some of Cooper's posts strange but he appeared to be making a reasonable point this time and certainly not deserving the abuse dished out.

Turning to other topics, does anybody know how long you can field the same trialist? Surely we must be reaching decision time.

5 hours ago, LonglivetheKING said:

Is there any way to ban Cooper?   He really drags this board to new lows.   The tone on here has descended to a farce since he first appeared.

The more you respond the worse it gets.  Neverending bollocks.   

And dont even mention Diamond65/onlythelonely1, another member of the ITK club.

The more you respond the worse it gets.  Neverending bollocks.   

And dont even mention Diamond65/onlythelonely1, another member of the ITK club.

What's wrong with knowing a few things? Posting it on here lets other fans know which I obviously thought people would appreciate that.

I think their will only be additions if McBride becomes aware of a player or players that are available who will only improve the squad. 

Surely we need a couple of duffers that McBride doesn't like, if only to take the flak instead of Fitzpatrick when we don't play well.

18 hours ago, touchedbymadness said:

I disagreeded.   A little noledge wood bee an improovedment for some posters on ear.

It's posts like that which are just pathetic. Grammar policing someone for a cheap laugh? That's just sad. Every fan is entitled to their opinion, irrespective of their spelling. If you don't agree with it, just ignore it. Don't use it to score cheap laughs with other posters who see Cooper as an easy target. Poor show.

1 hour ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Surely we need a couple of duffers that McBride doesn't like, if only to take the flak instead of Fitzpatrick when we don't play well.

Fitz isn't world class but I do believe he gives 100%. The present and the past managers have allways selected him their must be a good reason for why they continue to play him week in week out. The match down at Dumfries we did miss him in the middle of the pitch. I do find every season with Airdrie their is allways a fall guy who will get a lot more greif than others. A couple of weeks ago on here i was really suprised when i was reading posts from another poster saying he believed Ryan Conroy wasnt doing so well. Ryan Conroy for me over the course of this season so far has been one of our best players and one of the most consistent performers. Conroy on saturday was linking the majority of the play from the middle to the front. Watching Conroy closely he plays a simple pass but if a good pass is on he plays it but also after he plays the pass he makes a run to give his team mate the option to pass the ball back to him if nothing is on, it may seem a small thing but a lot of players dont allways make those runs.

1 hour ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

It's posts like that which are just pathetic. Grammar policing someone for a cheap laugh? That's just sad. Every fan is entitled to their opinion, irrespective of their spelling. If you don't agree with it, just ignore it. Don't use it to score cheap laughs with other posters who see Cooper as an easy target. Poor show.

I agree, I am a dick.   Though the spelling isn't the issue, that's just insensitive from me,  it's the constant nonsense.   And I certainly am not trying to score cheap laughs.   I hate everyone on here including, and especially, you.

And I think it's highly insensitive of you and a few others on here to make out that there's something wrong with Cooper.   Give the poor guy a break ffs and get off his back.

Archived